Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2014, 04:39 PM

658 posts, read 848,975 times

Advertisements

Oh wait...I just looked at the report- it says THERE WAS NO FETAL MOVEMENT, so she had to abort.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2014, 04:44 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,346,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
how many times has she made minimum wage, or gone to work? I think we're done here sweetheart. p.s. the boxer is garbage.
What are you babbling about? I was responding to the poster who said he'd make a great dad.

Abusers with poor impulse control make the BEST fathers.

Old 05-02-2014, 04:46 PM

37,155 posts, read 42,286,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
He didn't publish any medical records.
It looks like he did, but the news source blurred everything and now he's taken it down. A sonogram doesn't prove an abortion and either does seeing the word "abortion" on a medical form. It said that when I got a D&C after a failed pregnancy. I'm not saying whether she did or didn't, but unless she told him she did he doesn't have anything...except a bad temper:

"Mayweather, who has a history of domestic abuse and was most recently released from jail in August 2012 after being found guilty of assaulting an ex-girlfriends, who is the mother of thee of his children."

[SIZE=5] [/SIZE] Floyd Mayweather claims he 'broke up with ex because she aborted twins' | Mail Online

Old 05-02-2014, 07:56 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,838,643 times
Geez Marcy, I bet you're fun at a party.

So the rules are if the guy wants a kid, the woman can just abort it. And if he doesn't, she can just have it and hold him hostage the next twenty years for child support. Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
He made his choice when he ejaculated. Those are the rules of the game.

Until we can transplant embryos into men who want to carry the babies to term, or grow them in a lab instead of inside a woman's body...sorry buddy...my body, my choice.

Old 05-03-2014, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Geez Marcy, I bet you're fun at a party.

So the rules are if the guy wants a kid, the woman can just abort it. And if he doesn't, she can just have it and hold him hostage the next twenty years for child support. Got it.
Maybe guys should be a little more selective about who they sleep with, instead of trying to mount any woman who bends down to tie her shoe.

Old 05-03-2014, 01:47 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,694,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Maybe guys should be a little more selective about who they sleep with, instead of trying to mount any woman who bends down to tie her shoe.
There's that double standard again.

Old 05-03-2014, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
There's that double standard again.
Yep. Before you bed a woman, get to know her well enough to understand what will happen if she gets pregnant.
That IS a choice men have, is it not?
Seems like you have a whole lot of choices.

Old 05-03-2014, 02:24 AM

38,650 posts, read 26,428,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
whaaaaat are you talking about?

He put her abortion paperwork on a social network because she is dating someone else.

Nothing wrong with being mad but he went too far with posting the paperwork.

Is that because her double abortion is a private matter between her and the twin's killer?

Anyone who can casually abort two babies is a soulless reptile.

Last edited by momonkey; 05-03-2014 at 02:46 AM..

Old 05-03-2014, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Nonsense. He had the choice to keep it in his pants or use a condom.

And that gives her the right to kill two innocent babies?

Old 05-03-2014, 02:35 AM

Quote:
How so? What's not to understand?

Apply the same standard to the woman as is applied to the man.

Now she's on the hook.

Now he gets to decide.

You can't spin this one.

Either women are too stupid and irresponsible to keep themselves from getting knocked up or the act of copulating obligates the woman to not kill the innocent child since her actions made it dependent on her body.

You can't have it both ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies