Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 03:47 AM

1,143 posts, read 1,080,713 times

Advertisements

All based on a myth...unbelivable..Hey the Left always looking out for the little guy

President Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2014, 03:59 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,227,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
All based on a myth...unbelivable..Hey the Left always looking out for the little guy

President Obama
The dems will do anything to hurt the middle class

Old 05-17-2014, 04:12 AM

2,672 posts, read 2,719,269 times

Here's the official Tea Party response to global warming...

Old 05-17-2014, 04:20 AM

1,143 posts, read 1,080,713 times
Quote:
Here's the official Tea Party response to global warming...
Ah yes a true global warming cultist. Make sure to pray 5 times to mecca Gore!

Old 05-17-2014, 04:29 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,403,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
Ah yes a true global warming cultist. Make sure to pray 5 times to mecca Gore!
Let's see, climate change is such a myth and hoax that the Pentagon sees it as one of the greatest national security threats in the future. I would think that the military is one institution that even Deniers would have some faith in. Rather than making vacuous statements on climate change perhaps you should start reading a few books and open your eyes to reality.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/14/us...hers.html?_r=0

Last edited by TreeBeard; 05-17-2014 at 05:01 AM..

Old 05-17-2014, 05:25 AM

2,672 posts, read 2,719,269 times
I bet there arent any Tea Party-anti-Global Warming supporters in east San Diego. By the end of the summer I bet there will be even fewer in the desert SW and California. One of the things I think is odd about Tea Partiers most are old enough and in their 70's to know that temperatures were cooler 50 years ago. And yet here are people who know that its getting warmer and deny it to support a Koch brothers agenda.

San Diego Fires: Local Church, Schools Open Doors to San Marcos Evacuees, Pastors Urge Prayer [CA Fire Map, Road Closures] | Gospelherald.com

Old 05-17-2014, 05:54 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,549,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
I bet there arent any Tea Party-anti-Global Warming supporters in east San Diego. By the end of the summer I bet there will be even fewer in the desert SW and California. One of the things I think is odd about Tea Partiers most are old enough and in their 70's to know that temperatures were cooler 50 years ago. And yet here are people who know that its getting warmer and deny it to support a Koch brothers agenda.

San Diego Fires: Local Church, Schools Open Doors to San Marcos Evacuees, Pastors Urge Prayer [CA Fire Map, Road Closures] | Gospelherald.com
Temperatures were much cooler in the 70's. Winters were brutal.

Most of our record low temperatures were set in the 1940-1980 time period.

Most of our record highs were set in the 1877-1902 time period and the average mean temperatures were higher at that time.

But your cult leaders won't tell you that.

Old 05-17-2014, 06:17 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,029,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Let's see, climate change is such a myth and hoax that the Pentagon sees it as one of the greatest national security threats in the future. I would think that the military is one institution that even Deniers would have some faith in. Rather than making vacuous statements on climate change perhaps you should start reading a few books and open your eyes to reality.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/14/us...hers.html?_r=0
A fool you are. Anything your government tells you you automatically believe. The Pentagon, now there is a place looking out for the best interests of the American citizen. I bet you watch MSNBC.

How in the hell can climate change, or what ever you want to call it this week be a national security threat? Simple minds buy into BS like that without even doing just a little bit of critical thinking.

Way too many gullible people in this country to turn things around.

Old 05-17-2014, 06:25 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,403,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
A fool you are. Anything your government tells you you automatically believe. The Pentagon, now there is a place looking out for the best interests of the American citizen. I bet you watch MSNBC.

How in the hell can climate change, or what ever you want to call it this week be a national security threat? Simple minds buy into BS like that without even doing just a little bit of critical thinking.

Way too many gullible people in this country to turn things around.
LOL..you probably did not even read the article. Clowns like yourself will make ad hominum attacks rather than face facts that don't conform to your misguided beliefs. Don't like the message, shoot the messenger. Your credibility is zero.

Old 05-17-2014, 06:28 AM

30,379 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
The dems will do anything to hurt the middle class
They want the middle class dependent on them to dole out scraps for votes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies