Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 10:00 PM

29,626 posts, read 16,611,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Regardless of what Obama's exact words were, we can be fairly certain that it was a lie.
Regardless of your opinion of it it was a lie or not, the person who misquoted him, did indeed misquote him.

Why are you dodging so hard, why cant you simply admit you were wrong( granted, you didnt say it, but you choose to respond and dodge the point of my post)

Old 05-23-2014, 10:01 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,795,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
How are they going to the head of the line ????? How is their path not the same ?

I also have seen nothing on the bold, link please.
Because they aren't having to follow any legal process, they don't have to go back and get in line at all, they can come here illegally, grab up jobs or have babies at taxpayer expense and are being promised legalization.

Very different from good legal immigrants who need to find employer sponsors who will give them work visas, and have to have good work skills and education -- and wait for months or even years to come.

Old 05-23-2014, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Regardless of your opinion of it it was a lie or not, the person who misquoted him, did indeed misquote him.

Why are you dodging so hard, why cant you simply admit you were wrong( granted, you didnt say it, but you choose to respond and dodge the point of my post)
I provided the link to Obama's exact words --- read the link. It's all there. He specifically stated that deportations are only those people stopped at the border. He made that very clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I gave you Obama's very own words -- you calling him a liar???
im calling you a liar because he did not say what you claim he did. His words in the quote are not the same as your words.

Again are you playing obtuse or do you simply not understand that there is a difference between what he said and what you claim he said ?

12,638 posts, read 8,976,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
So tell me, do you not blame past presidents for our illegal immigration problems. It's not like this is an new issue And tell me what president granted over 3 million illegal immigrants legal status through the immigration reform act. And yet you want to blame obama for this mess lol
Whether I blame past presidents or not has nothing to do with it. THEY ARE NOT PRESIDENT NOW. As the Obama pom pon squad is fond of bleating over and over again, Obama is President. Why don't you care about what he does or doesn't do? Answer: you put this buffoon into office twice, so you will never hold him accountable for anything.

Old 05-23-2014, 10:04 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,682,706 times
Quote:
And I have given you multiple links that talk specifically about those who actually entered the US. its at the top of the last page. Are you ignoring it, or did you just miss it ?
It took me a couple pages, but I realize that we've been rat packed by a bunch of pit bulls from another forum. Somebody must have left the gate open over in the "Immigration" forum. What you say doesn't matter. They are here for their SOCKOs on page 1. (Single Overriding Communication Objective). I wish there was "Internet Animal control".

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I provided the link to Obama's exact words --- read the link. It's all there. He specifically stated that deportations are only those people stopped at the border. He made that very clear.
No he didnt, he said "most", And I provided you with 3 links with total of 5 different news sources saying that those deported inside the US boarders was still more than under the Bush Administration.

Again, did you skip those post or are you ignoring them ?

Quote:
im calling you a liar because he did not say what you claim he did. His words in the quote are not the same as your words.

Again are you playing obtuse or do you simply not understand that there is a difference between what he said and what you claim he said ?
These are Obama's exact words:

So it’s people who are just being stopped.

Old 05-23-2014, 10:07 PM

Quote:
No he didnt, he said "most", And I provided you with 3 links with total of 5 different news sources saying that those deported inside the US boarders was still more than under the Bush Administration.

Again, did you skip those post or are you ignoring them ?
Obama made it very clear in the speech I linked to that he is not behind the deportations or the stopping at the border at all. He's clearly opposed to the laws and the enforcement of them. He made it clear he did not hire ICE agents who stop the poor illegals from making over the border.

It's clear that Obama is in favor of unrestricted immigration -- and intends to reward the illegals with citizenship --- why don't you answer the question of the thread -- WHY? Why does Obama want unlimited numbers of impoverished people coming here to take jobs and taxpayer provided handouts?

Old 05-23-2014, 10:08 PM

32,143 posts, read 15,136,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Whether I blame past presidents or not has nothing to do with it. THEY ARE NOT PRESIDENT NOW. As the Obama pom pon squad is fond of bleating over and over again, Obama is President. Why don't you care about what he does or doesn't do? Answer: you put this buffoon into office twice, so you will never hold him accountable for anything.
You have no idea how I voted or even if I did lol But what do you say about your precious reagan who started all of this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies