Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 04:00 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,960,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
They are polticians wars;europe faught over political control of Europe and colonies for centuries only ending in WWII when the young man power were killed off and Europe was broke taking much of the world with them. Japan got in on the act a little late has far has colonies was concerned.
Who financed the wars and made off big?
If I as a consumer give my money to someone that is selling something, I am empowering them and keeping them in business. We say it is the consumers fault for all the cheap Chinese junk we are riddled with. Likewise, it is the ones buying politicians for the reason we have rampant corruption and cronyism.

Politicians could not be bribed and bought if no one is buying.

Quote:
Former managing director of Goldman Sachs – and head of the international analytics group at Bear Stearns in London (Nomi Prins) - notes:

Throughout the century that I examined, which began with the Panic of 1907 … what I found by accessing the archives of each president is that through many events and periods, particular bankers were in constant communication [with the White House] — not just about financial and economic policy, and by extension trade policy, but also about aspects of World War I, or World War II, or the Cold War, in terms of the expansion that America was undergoing as a superpower in the world, politically, buoyed by the financial expansion of the banking community.

In the beginning of World War I, Woodrow Wilson had adopted initially a policy of neutrality. But the Morgan Bank, which was the most powerful bank at the time, and which wound up funding over 75 percent of the financing for the allied forces during World War I … pushed Wilson out of neutrality sooner than he might have done, because of their desire to be involved on one side of the war.

Now, on the other side of that war, for example, was the National City Bank, which, though they worked with Morgan in financing the French and the British, they also didn’t have a problem working with financing some things on the German side, as did Chase …

When Eisenhower became president … the U.S. was undergoing this expansion by providing, under his doctrine, military aid and support to countries [under] the so-called threat of being taken over by communism … What bankers did was they opened up hubs, in areas such as Cuba, in areas such as Beirut and Lebanon, where the U.S. also wanted to gain a stronghold in their Cold War fight against the Soviet Union. And so the juxtaposition of finance and foreign policy were very much aligned.

So in the ‘70s, it became less aligned, because though America was pursuing foreign policy initiatives in terms of expansion, the bankers found oil, and they made an extreme effort to activate relationships in the Middle East, that then the U.S. government followed. For example, in Saudi Arabia and so forth, they get access to oil money, and then recycle it into Latin American debt and other forms of lending throughout the globe. So that situation led the U.S. government.

Old 06-11-2014, 04:09 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
Of course they are, and it has been widely accepted for centuries.

The Napoleonic Wars, the Franco-Prussian War, World War I, World War II, etc. All sides of each war were merely puppets of the Rothschilds, who would make exorbitant amounts of cash from repeatedly prodding nations into a cycle of endless warfare.

Rothschild family - RationalWiki

President Johnson famously said "I can't end the Viet Nam war, my friends are making too much money"

The Rothschild's famously said they cared not which side wins, because they financed both sides.

http://www.xat.org/xat/moneyhistory.html

Old 06-11-2014, 04:22 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Of course they are, and it has been widely accepted for centuries.

The Napoleonic Wars, the Franco-Prussian War, World War I, World War II, etc. All sides of each war were merely puppets of the Rothschilds, who would make exorbitant amounts of cash from repeatedly prodding nations into a cycle of endless warfare.

Rothschild family - RationalWiki

President Johnson famously said "I can't end the Viet Nam war, my friends are making too much money"

The Rothschild's famously said they cared not which side wins, because they financed both sides.

THE HISTORY OF MONEY Rothschild Banking
The irony of quoting RationalWiki where they say conspiracies about the Rothschild family, especially ones where they "play both sides of wars," are complete nonsense spouted by lunatics (like Alex Jones and Lyndon LaRouche).

Direct Quote:

Quote:
Usually, the main accusation made by theorists is that they're playing both sides of every conflict, ever. The Napoleonic Wars, the Franco-Prussian War, World War I, World War II, etc. All sides of each war were merely puppets of the Rothschilds, who would make exorbitant amounts of cash from repeatedly prodding nations into a cycle of endless warfare.

This is, of course, nonsense.
I can't fathom the willful ignorance posting a site to support of your beliefs where it says exactly what you believe is complete nonsense. This is a fantastic example why pretty much everyone thinks these conspiracies are complete lunacy, and those who spout them have no idea what they are saying...or even what the evidence that use to justify it says. Thank you form the bottom of my heart for proving this to be completely wrong in better ways then I ever could.

PS: I have screen captured this as a concise example why I think conspiracy theories, and those who spout them, are full of crap.

Old 06-11-2014, 10:40 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,935,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Don't know of any banker who declared war on another country or sent troops overseas.

That responsibility is solely on the backs of your chosen representatives.

Are you saying you chose wrong and selected your legislators and executive CIC in error?
If not, reconsider where the fault lies. Hint, one level up from your esteemed chosen legislator...YOU!
Please- it is well known by now that most politicians today serve as nothing more than legislative prostitutes to global banks and multi-national corporate interest. I did not vote for Obama in 2012 although as my first time voting in 2008 was swayed by his empty promises to break away from the globalist neo-con policies of Bush and many before him.

I have since never voted for an establishment Democrat or Republican and never will-Independent, Green or Libertarian only.

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 06-11-2014 at 11:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies