Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2014, 02:06 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
They enforce their laws we do not . the illegals here not in jail prove that . You through strike 1
Bring a gun across the border and get caught and see if we do not enforce the laws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2014, 02:06 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Outrage! Ebola infected Obama spat in the faces of two Vietnam Vets!

Outrageous: Obama Just Spat In The Face Of Two Vietnam Vets Trying To Save A Fellow Marine
LOL, a staffer at the Mexican embassy met with them and took their letter to be forwarded but no one in the White House could be bothered with them.

Should just jumped the fence, obviously not problem making it inside the White House with that method.

Old 10-02-2014, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Bring a gun across the border and get caught and see if we do not enforce the laws.
Guess you missed the whole Fast and Furious debacle. Double

Old 10-02-2014, 02:08 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
LOL, a staffer at the Mexican embassy met with them and took their letter to be forwarded but no one in the White House could be bothered with them.

Should just jumped the fence, obviously not problem making it inside the White House with that method.
Why should the Whitehouse bother, if I walk there will they see me, even if I walk all the way across the street carrying a flag?

I would have love to see them try the SS would die of laughter.

Old 10-02-2014, 02:10 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
How many illegal Americans are running around Mexico compared to how many illegal Mexicans are running around USA ,\That one stat shows who enforces their laws

Old 10-02-2014, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Why should the Whitehouse bother, if I walk there will they see me, even if I walk all the way across the street carrying a flag?

I would have love to see them try the SS would die of laughter.
Come on, any excuse for another Beer Summit.

Old 10-02-2014, 03:09 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
If some former jarhead gun nut thinks that being American gives him a right to disregard the laws of other nations, he'll learn the hard way. Some folks seem to believe that other countries normally let our citizens go when they violate local laws. What the basis of this bizarre belief is, I do not know.
Agreed, when you enter another country you are the mercy of that country and their laws. That said it isn't unusual for your country to reach out. Obama and company has done this for more than a few idiots. In fact Obama has used his influence to shelter illegals in this country from being held accountable to our laws. It isn't unreasonable to expect him to reach out for this Marine.

Old 10-02-2014, 03:10 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
It took two years to free the hikers. There is zero evidence that the State Department is not doing everything in Tahmooressi's case that they do in all similar cases. The fact that they don't release daily progress updates to every anti-Mexican goon squad in cyberspace does not mean nothing is happening.
Anti-Mexican?

Old 10-02-2014, 03:17 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Where do you guys get these ideas? Do you think a German arrested for smuggling would be released from US jail because Angela Merkel popped a quick call?
Back when America was a real country and not a colonized section of Mexico.

How KKiki Camarena’s Murder Nearly Brought Down the Mexican Government and Economy

Quote:
From Tijuana to Brownsville, Texas, along the 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexican border, everything on wheels moved at a lentissimo pace last week, when it moved at all. At the point known locally as the “world’s busiest border crossing,” between Tijuana and San Ysidro, Calif., the usual 20-minute delays on the 22- lane northbound approach plaza dragged on for as long as seven hours.

snip
I remember when Reagan shut the border down and Mexico howled in protest but did what they were supposed to do.

But that isn't the real reason Obama won't do anything.

The marine is white and Obama HATES white people with a passion. He's going to make this white marine pay and pay dearly as all white people should be made to pay.

Yeah, I know, Obama has white people around him but just because he uses them doesn't mean he likes em.

Old 10-02-2014, 03:19 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Back when America was a real country and not a colonized section of Mexico.

How KKiki Camarena’s Murder Nearly Brought Down the Mexican Government and Economy

I remember when Reagan shut the border down and Mexico howled in protest but did what they were supposed to do.

But that isn't the real reason Obama won't do anything.

The marine is white and Obama HATES white people with a passion. He's going to make this white marine pay and pay dearly as all white people should be made to pay.

Yeah, I know, Obama has white people around him but just because he uses them doesn't mean he likes em.
You're completely unhinged. the color of the marine is irrelevant.

Fact-he is not currently a Marine, he left the service.
Fact-he lied to the Mexican authorities claiming he had never been in Mexico before.
Fact-he had the weapons concealed in a manner illegal on BOTH sides of the border.

This is like the made up hysteria that just wont die.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies