Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 01:02 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,791,415 times

Advertisements

The Federal war against US citizens continues to escalate.

You have to wonder exactly what "no matter what" (emphasized below) entails.

--------------------------------------------------

SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

by Kristin Tate
6 Jul 2014

HOUSTON, Texas--As illegal immigrants continue to spill across the U.S.-Mexico border, federal authorities are attempting to relocate the migrants from South Texas to housing facilities in states across the nation. One such facility is located in Murrieta, California, where a large group of protesters recently blocked a bus full of migrants from arriving. The protesters remain there, adamant that illegal immigrants don't get dumped in their town. But soon the concerned citizens may be forced to step down--Breitbart Texas has learned that federal agents plan to arrive in Murrieta on Monday with riot gear to ensure that another busload makes it to the housing facility.

Jeremy Oliver, a resident of Temecula, California--a town that neighbors Murrieta--told Breitbart Texas that local police officers warned the protesters that "it's going to get ugly." Oliver said, "The feds are pissed that they haven't been able to use this facility. Officers out there warned people that federal agents will be in Murrieta on Monday--they are going to get the next bus through no matter what. Riot gear and shields will be used to push the crowd back."

Old 07-07-2014, 01:04 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,463,654 times
If the Feds don't have to obey laws, do the citizens? I say rush the riot control crowd with 10x's as many people and disarm them.

Old 07-07-2014, 01:05 PM

2,811 posts, read 5,629,995 times
I hope the citizens show up in huge numbers to turn these buses away again, with no fear of the federal agents! Take a stand! I am a liberal in most regards, but this nonsense with the illegal immigrants has got to stop.

Old 07-07-2014, 01:17 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,670,681 times
What is it about the law that you don't understand?

President Bush signed a law that states all illegal immigrants entering the country that are not from a contigious nation, IE: Mexico or Canada, cannot be deported back to their country of origin by ICE.
They must go through the court system and then be either granted asylem or deported.

That is the law!

For years your faction has been saying that we need no new immigration law, just follow the laws already on the books and that is exactly what the federal government is doing with these children.

Now you want them to break the law and dump them at the border in Tijuana or elsewhere.

[MOD CUT/personal attack]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-07-2014 at 01:33 PM..

Old 07-07-2014, 01:17 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm31828 View Post
I hope the citizens show up in huge numbers to turn these buses away again, with no fear of the federal agents! Take a stand! I am a liberal in most regards, but this nonsense with the illegal immigrants has got to stop.

It has come to my attention, only a few, are deciding for the many. We have common ground to work from. I knew there were democrats that know what illegal aliens are doing to the economy of the welfare state.

Old 07-07-2014, 01:20 PM

2,811 posts, read 5,629,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It has come to my attention, only a few, are deciding for the many. We have common ground to work from. I knew there were democrats that know what illegal aliens are doing to the economy of the welfare state.
Yes, I blame Democrats and Republicans for the mess that we are in with illegals- both have their own reasons for not wanting to get tough on them, and it is so angering! We need to remove the law stating that ICE cannot deport these people back to their countries of origin, and do it TODAY.

Old 07-07-2014, 01:20 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post

President Bush signed a law that states all illegal immigrants entering the country that are not from a contigious nation, IE: Mexico or Canada, cannot be deported back to their country of origin by ICE.
They must go through the court system and then be either granted asylem or deported.

That is the law!

For years your faction has been saying that we need no new immigration law, just follow the laws already on the books and that is exactly what the federal government is doing with these children.

Now you want them to break the law and dump them at the border in Tijuana or elsewhere.

President Reagan signed a law, too....
How is that party compromise working out. We got out of the cold war, and created another one right on our doorstep, by not enforcing that law we got in compromise, with liars.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-07-2014 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: edited quoted psot

Old 07-07-2014, 01:22 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,463,654 times
Quote:

That is the law!

[MOD CUT/personal attack]:
Since when does Obama care about the law?

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-07-2014 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 07-07-2014, 01:23 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,042,068 times
Quote:

That is the law!

Since when do you care about the laws? We are by law supposed to be defending our borders. We have not and still do not.

And we all know damn well, there is no plan to send them back as they should be sent back. They are busing them all over and the plan is to let them stay. I say again, the plan is to let ILLEGALS stay! So again, dont come to me saying you care for the laws. If laws were followed, we wouldnt have this problem to begin with and these illegals would be deported. Most will stay.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-07-2014 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 07-07-2014, 01:26 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,464,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
These leftists have had plenty of experience imposing their agenda on conservatives who didn't want it.

It's just a short step from that, to imposing on liberals who don't want it, either.

Welcome to America. You voted for it.
Yep, because it's a conspiracy. Not one you can find proof of...but a leftist conspiracy none the less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies