Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 11:22 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,744,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dperry9 View Post
Not since the 12 year olds in Hitler's Volksgrenadiers have children been such a threat to society.

I'm not sure how much these kids can really bring down our fine civilization, but Republicans continuing to enrage 95% of Latinos throughout the country is going to keep losing them major elections. And that is a permanent issue for them to deal with.

They can't hold power with nothing but middle aged and retired white voters. And if Texas ever goes blue, they will never, ever get the White House back.
Do you have any how much they will cost us, not to mention the health issue and the gang problems that are now starting to come to light..

When you people are paying higher taxes, have more gangs and the problems they cause, and a outbreak of Drug resistant TB or Denga Fever I will be the first one to tell you I told you so..

They only make up 10% of the voting population if we build a fence and send them back it will not matter.

May god you want them here? fine Adopt them and you pay for them.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:24 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,266,597 times
Why is this an issue and why are people defending this? Don't we have drones we can use? Mwahahaha!

Old 07-17-2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
I suppose the thought process is, what's a few thousand more criminals on top of what we already have?
It is, and those in office that have it should be impeached.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No more than Reagan in his last years.
That was 4 million, you are ok with 4 million unskilled, uneducated, persons spilling into this nation need medical care, food stamps, housing assistants, and countless other programs?

Are you willing to pay for it?

Are you willing to deal with the problems that it cause?

Are you willing to deal with the health crises it will cause?

If you are great, A majority of Americans are not..You love them? Great good to their nations and adopt them and live with them.

Everyone wins.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:29 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
How do you not see the New case of drug resistant TB and it spread in the same area as the illegals?

And being spread to Border Patrol agents?

How can you not see in the rise of crime cause by MS-13?

How do you not see the increase in Drug Cartel smuggling?

Do you not go to any of the links I posted?

You are either a troll or a man who choices to put his hand in the sand and you have my pity...I find it sad that in the age of the internet some people choice to to be ignorant on pressing issues...

If you have any will Google what I say, if not fine mock me, reply to post in trollish fashion...That fine you can use facts because they are not on your side.
Do you have any factual numbers backing up these claims or are you watching too much "illegals are coming to get you" news?

Most, if not all the links you post are to weird right wing sites that are usually based on opinions and fear.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:31 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
That was 4 million, you are ok with 4 million unskilled, uneducated, persons spilling into this nation need medical care, food stamps, housing assistants, and countless other programs?

Are you willing to pay for it?

Are you willing to deal with the problems that it cause?

Are you willing to deal with the health crises it will cause?

If you are great, A majority of Americans are not..You love them? Great good to their nations and adopt them and live with them.

Everyone wins.

This thread was on senility. Why do constantly change the subject

Old 07-17-2014, 11:34 PM

2,410 posts, read 4,458,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Do you have any factual numbers backing up these claims or are you watching too much "illegals are coming to get you" news?

Most, if not all the links you post are to weird right wing sites that are usually based on opinions and fear.
Could it be because the left-wing sites are toeing the party line--"if we don't report it, it doesn't exist."

Meanwhile, our local high school saw in influx of "migrants" (is that the new acceptable term for illegal now?) last fall. By February they started seeing cases of TB. By the time school let out there were 122 kids with TB. Coincidence?

And to get back to the original subject, yes Harry Reid is senile.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:36 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,938,737 times
Quote:
This thread was on senility. Why do constantly change the subject
Harry Reid is unquestionably senile... Happy now?

Old 07-17-2014, 11:39 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Harry Reid is unquestionably senile... Happy now?
Why would I be happy. I wasn't happy when Regan went senile

Old 07-17-2014, 11:41 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,938,737 times
Quote:
Why would I be happy. I wasn't happy when Regan went senile
I wasn't either, but we are back on topic so you should be overjoyed. Oh and Reagans senility is not the topic. Please stay on topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies