Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 05:25 AM

1,143 posts, read 1,080,713 times

Advertisements

Obama and Michelle feeling right at home with such wonderful guests.--"birds of a feather flock together"

BTW...why isn't the LGBT condemning Obama

How the White House opened its doors to some of Africa's dictators | Mail Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2014, 05:59 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,000,585 times
Reminds me of Eddie Murphy Coming to America wardrobe with these puppet masters and their mates ...like a prom dance in Harlem...

Old 08-07-2014, 06:12 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,395,954 times
The same people who would wet their panties if Ted Nugent were even allowed to take a White House tour probably have no problem with this.

Old 08-07-2014, 06:16 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Reminds me of Eddie Murphy Coming to America wardrobe with these puppet masters and their mates ...like a prom dance in Harlem...
Reminds me of the silly uniforms Nixon 'designed' for the White House guard.

Old 08-07-2014, 06:30 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,863,789 times
It actually is pretty awful to host leaders like these. Almost all of them have a terrible track record of human rights violations, suppression of the media, corruption, and political rivals dying/disappearing under mysterious circumstances. Most of them rule over countries where the masses are exceedingly poor, yet these same idiots have managed to accumulate net worths in the 9-figure range.

And yet there is our useful idiot, smiling like a fool in pictures with all of them. You're judged by the company you keep, and our useful idiot in the Blight House likes to pal around with Hollywood elites, Wall Street elites, thugs, tyrants and terrorists. I'm shocked Obama didn't request that Idi Amin be dug up and propped in a corner somewhere.

Something weird, though: The striking similarity between Equatorial Guinea president Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo and President Obama's illegal alien drunk uncle Oingo Boingo's mugshot following his arrest for DUI.

But I bet Obama slept well that night, probably having Dreams Of His "Father".

Old 08-07-2014, 06:38 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,864,594 times
Yeah... I thought the exact same thing... Africa is corrupt and its rulers are dictators and warlords... inviting them to talk about how to defeat themselves was retarded... Africa holds so much promise but everyone is out for their own with the mentality of take from others... like liberals...

Old 08-07-2014, 06:49 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
It actually is pretty awful to host leaders like these. Almost all of them have a terrible track record of human rights violations, suppression of the media, corruption, and political rivals dying/disappearing under mysterious circumstances. Most of them rule over countries where the masses are exceedingly poor, yet these same idiots have managed to accumulate net worths in the 9-figure range.

And yet there is our useful idiot, smiling like a fool in pictures with all of them. You're judged by the company you keep, and our useful idiot in the Blight House likes to pal around with Hollywood elites, Wall Street elites, thugs, tyrants and terrorists. I'm shocked Obama didn't request that Idi Amin be dug up and propped in a corner somewhere.

Something weird, though: The striking similarity between Equatorial Guinea president Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo and President Obama's illegal alien drunk uncle Oingo Boingo's mugshot following his arrest for DUI.

But I bet Obama slept well that night, probably having Dreams Of His "Father".
True, but they are African, so all that is overlooked.

Old 08-07-2014, 06:49 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
I've watched documentaries on these leaders and the people. The people live in extreme poverty and in fear, especially anyone who is gay. Unfortunately Obama supporters won't open their eyes. Obama and especially Michelle would love to be queen sheeba

Old 08-07-2014, 06:56 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Unfortunately much of the discourse in this thread is what causes others to refrain from condemning actions like this. I imagine there are many on the "left" that would condemn Obama for something like this but they don't want to be equated with the Sheeba, Oingo Boingo and retarded references.

I can understand that.

Old 08-07-2014, 07:00 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Unfortunately much of the discourse in this thread is what causes others to refrain from condemning actions like this. I imagine there are many on the "left" that would condemn Obama for something like this but they don't want to be equated with the Sheeba, Oingo Boingo and retarded references.

I can understand that.
Oh so keep our mouths shut? Do you really think that anything will change the minds of Obama followers?

Last edited by petch751; 08-07-2014 at 07:10 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies