Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2014, 10:28 PM

877 posts, read 1,316,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I am black. Born and raised around the black community. They are lost.
You should be saying "we are lost" because you're no different. If you're black, you're black. You think you're a special snowflake, but you aren't.

All of the racial microaggressions on CD apply to you.

And this is coming from a biracial person.

I know sometimes the special snowflakes on here like to exclude themselves, but when white folks look at you, you're still a criminal in their minds.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:29 PM

73,021 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Actually, it is good to have a little "healthy fear" instilled in you.
Actually, a sizable number of criminals don't fear anything, not even death. I've watched enough gangland documentaries to know many criminals don't care if they live or die. One man in Milwaukee asked some gang members where they saw themselves at 30. Their response to him was laughter. They expect to die a violent death, so there is no fear of the police, just hatred.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I am black. Born and raised around the black community. They are lost.
Well, I have a question for you. You are Black. If you believe that the Black community is lost, what will you do?

Old 08-18-2014, 10:38 PM

I should not be worried about what others think about me based on race. I should only be worried about taking responsibility for myself and making sure members of my family don't act stupid. Sadly, there are those who really do care what many think of them. I really don't see why Black people like me should have to answer for the stupidity of those who happen to be Black. I didn't cause it, I have nothing to do with it, I'm just taking care of myself. Holding the rest of the Black population to scrutiny is not going to stop knuckleheads from acting up. It isn't going to stop those riots. It won't stop criminals from doing what they do. Blacks like myself pretty much know they won't stop, as they won't listen. Bill Cosby found this out the hard way. Black people should call it out because it hurts themselves, not to please anyone else. What I've learned is that you can only take care of yourself. You can only do so much to stop someone else from acting stupid.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I should not be worried about what others think about me based on race. I should only be worried about taking responsibility for myself and making sure members of my family don't act stupid. Sadly, there are those who really do care what many think of them. I really don't see why Black people like me should have to answer for the stupidity of those who happen to be Black. I didn't cause it, I have nothing to do with it, I'm just taking care of myself. Holding the rest of the Black population to scrutiny is not going to stop knuckleheads from acting up. It isn't going to stop those riots. It won't stop criminals from doing what they do. Blacks like myself pretty much know they won't stop, as they won't listen. Bill Cosby found this out the hard way. Black people should call it out because it hurts themselves, not to please anyone else. What I've learned is that you can only take care of yourself. You can only do so much to stop someone else from acting stupid.
No, if you were white you should be worried about yourself, as an individual.

NEWSFLASH: Black people are all the same. Black people are not individuals. Duh. Clearly you haven't learned from the race experts of CD

Old 08-18-2014, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeendonuts View Post

NEWSFLASH: Black people are all the same. Black people are not individuals. Duh. Clearly you haven't learned from the race experts of CD
Honestly, Black people should not have to prove to the whole world that they are individuals. I know who I am and what I'm into.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:49 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,406,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeendonuts View Post

The race experts of C-D just talk about whatever makes them sleep better at night. They see white privilege slowly slipping away....

Old 08-18-2014, 10:52 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,406,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
We're talking about today.

My earliest ancestors didn't arrive in America until well after slavery ended and they were all northerners.

Why do I, simply because I am of European decent have to feel anything for the dependents of people that were enslaved which I had nothing to do with?
Strawman.

No one is asking you to feel anything. You are internalizing the issue.

Blacks simply want to be treated with the same kind of decency as everyone else. We want the same basic rights. We don't get the benefit of the doubt in anything... just slain children as collateral. We have whites in this country comparing black TEENAGERS to animals they can slaughter. Talk about inhumane...

Old 08-19-2014, 12:18 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
Strawman.

No one is asking you to feel anything. You are internalizing the issue.

Blacks simply want to be treated with the same kind of decency as everyone else. We want the same basic rights. We don't get the benefit of the doubt in anything... just slain children as collateral. We have whites in this country comparing black TEENAGERS to animals they can slaughter. Talk about inhumane...
That is insulting to animals.......they only hunt for food or, to protect their young.

Old 08-19-2014, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
That is insulting to animals.......they only hunt for food or, to protect their young.
Oh look, another race expert from Stormfront
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies