Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 10:52 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,776,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The only thing good about this thread is that I will never have to see another thread about Bill O'reilly's comments on the black community... or anyone else who isnt black.
Yea, breeders that the tax payer has to support. Dead beat dads. Now that's something to be proud of
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 10:53 PM

32,127 posts, read 15,112,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Then you ignored the hate speech.
Honestly, why would I care. We already have hate speech against the president. Gee, I wonder who is doing this LOL

Old 08-29-2014, 10:55 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,910,739 times
The term "liberal" doesn't really do Russel Brand's politics justice, I have far more respect for Liberals than I do for him and trust me, that isn't saying much. I'd say certifiable nut job is more like it.

That said, loved his acting in Forgetting Sarah Marshal.... one of my favs.

Old 08-29-2014, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Honestly, why would I care. We already have hate speech against the president. Gee, I wonder who is doing this LOL
And Obama constantly uses the pulpit for his hate speech. You expect him to attack people like me and I'm supposed to love him? Really? My policy has been that once he starts his hate speech I turn him off. That's not a good leader.

But being that this thread isn't about me but you attempted to divert.

"Liberal" Russel Brand tells blacks how to act

Old 08-29-2014, 11:07 PM

Quote:
And Obama constantly uses the pulpit for his hate speech. You expect him to attack people like me and I'm supposed to love him? Really? My policy has been that once he starts his hate speech I turn him off. That's not a good leader.

But being that this thread isn't about me but you attempted to divert.

"Liberal" Russel Brand tells blacks how to act
There is no hate speech from him. But he did bring out all the closet racists and this is the problem. And again Brand is a comedian and actor. Why would you care what he says.

Old 08-29-2014, 11:10 PM

Quote:
There is no hate speech from him. But he did bring out all the closet racists and this is the problem. And again Brand is a comedian and actor. Why would you care what he says.
Oh the typical liberal response "racist"

zzzzz, zzzz, zzzz, <snort> zzzzz, zzzz

And it all blows right over your head lol. So...do you have anything intelligent to say?

Old 08-29-2014, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Oh the typical liberal response "racist"

zzzzz, zzzz, zzzz, <snort> zzzzz, zzzz

And it all blows right over your head lol. So...do you have anything intelligent to say?
I guess no more than you do. But for the record which I will say again, I am not a liberal. Sorry, I am from the south and grew up with racism which still does exist. Sorry you don't see it.

Old 08-29-2014, 11:15 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,101,885 times
Quote:
Left-wing commie Russell Brand, the millionaire who says profit is a filthy word. He actually lectured a black conservative Wall Street Journal opinion writer Jason Riley:
What? A public figure is a hypocrite? First one ever.

Seriously, it's Russel Brand. Maybe I'm being to naive, but I just don't see how is influence actually reaches very far.

Old 08-29-2014, 11:37 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,910,739 times
Quote:
I guess no more than you do. But for the record which I will say again, I am not a liberal.
You're not? I've never heard you say anything "Conservative".....
Quote:
Sorry, I am from the south and grew up with racism which still does exist. Sorry you don't see it
It might exist but it's a fringe minority, certainly nothing worthy of mentioning. Most racists I know just sit around stewing in their biggoted stew-pot of hate, unable to actually do anything about it.

I'll tell you what though..... continuing to pretend like the forces of racism in this country still exist in a serious and powerful manner WILL generate real racism. I get tired of hearing people say how racist this country is, still pretending like it's a big problem, and acting as if we're still in the 60's.... Hearing that rhetoric over and over again, when it's clearly not true, causes white people to make..... certain generalizations.... about the black community, and that's not fair to the black community as a whole.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 08-29-2014 at 11:47 PM..

Old 08-29-2014, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
You're not? I've never heard you say anything "Conservative".....

It might exist but it's a fringe minority, certainly nothing worthy of mentioning. Most racists I know just sit around stewing in their biggoted stew-pot of hate, unable to actually do anything about it.

I'll tell you what though..... continuing to pretend like the forces of racism in this country still exist in a serious and powerful manner WILL generate real racism. I get tired of hearing people say how racist this country is, still pretending like it's a big problem, and acting as if we're still in the 60's.... Hearing that rhetoric over and over again, when it's clearly not true, makes white people draw..... certain conclusions.... about the black community, and that's not fair to the black community as a whole.

Wow, are you out of touch or what. You get tired of hearing it because you don't care. You just live your happy life then. Sorry, you have no idea what you are talking about. Nice try though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies