Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 10:36 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
again with posting a video with no explanation ....that is called spamming

and to the content of the video....

it was a DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE scientist who sent it to dashell, with a return address of Iraq....

not some secret government conspiracy inside job....but a...... a workplace nutcase
I did not know that.

How did you find all this stuff out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2014, 01:01 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
I did not know that.

How did you find all this stuff out?
you didn't??

Bruce Edwards Ivins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-02-2014, 01:32 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,579 times
Quote:
Me? I want to know why Bush didn't not do 9-11.

He should have just not done it and say he did.

Instead, he did it and said he didn't.

He was out of town when it happened!
The only sentence I could understand from your post is the last one, so I'll address it.

When 9/11 happened where should Bush have been?

Bush might have been "out of town" when it happened, but we currently have a president that is "out of touch", as in he either doesn't have a clue or couldn't care less as to what is going on right here in the US and internationally.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:55 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattoedDad View Post
Just another one of the things sheeple refuse to believe,I have said a INDEPENDENT investigation should have been done from the beginning but this is just another of those arguments you will lose with the sheeple...defending their corrupt criminal government till the end. I rather know the truth and not bother trying to deal with certain aspects of society.
If only we had NSA before 9/11.

Old 09-02-2014, 08:09 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Lizards were responsible for 911.

I can prove it:

1. Not a single lizard was killed during the attacks.

2. Lizards could climb within the walls and crevices of the building to place explosives without anyone seeing them.

3. Corpses attract flies, and lizards eat flies. Think of all the dead bodies in those building and the endless fly buffet for the lizards.

4. Several companies involved in the financing of companies involved in the construction industry in South America were located in the towers. Construction in South America is responsible for deforestation. Hundreds of millions of lizards live in the forests of South America.

5. There are documented examples of reptiles working with Middle Eastern men disrupting airplane operations. (Snake on a plane forces emergency landing - CNN.com)

6. Blow-back. Think about the way lizards are treated by people.
Saara hardwickii - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
The fat stored in the tail of the lizard is purported to have medicinal properties and for this reason, these lizards are often illegally collected and sold in various parts of India and Pakistan for folk medicine. It is kept in captivity by the cruel practice of dislocating the backbone.
7. The "Lizard Squad" recently hacked Sony's PSP and forced a Sony private jet to land. Obviously, the NSA failed to redact the actual name proving the threat of lizards. They now "claim" it was human hackers. How convenient.
“Lizard Squad” hackers force PSN offline and Sony exec from the sky | Naked Security

It's quite obvious from the links proving lizard involvement that humans did not plan 911. Sure, lizards did use humans to help with the cover-up by crashing those planes, but we've also seen it repeated by other reptiles.

Don't be a sheep, open your eyes to the lizard threat.

Old 09-02-2014, 08:14 AM

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk." Hank Thoreau

Old 09-02-2014, 08:19 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,938,715 times
^Pedro Martinez,

I know you're trying to be funny but that post is extremely tactless and offensive. I know you and posters like Emerald City Wanderer and Working Class Hero (can't think of any others at the moment) wish to really solidify the story of 9/11 as soon as possible but others are not convinced and the progression in our wars, laws and policies since 9/11 have been suspicious and frightening to say the least. And it has not curtailed at all even when we elected a new President from a different political party.

There are families that lost loved ones on 9/11 that are demanding a new investigation. We owe it to them more than anyone.

If this topic doesn't concern you, why even comment?

Old 09-02-2014, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Guilty as sin.

He had a rap sheet going back to high school.

His lifestyle was similar to Michael Brown's.

I suppose someone on this forum is going to claim he was framed and patsied.

I don't know why the Government hires people like that.

Old 09-02-2014, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
^Pedro Martinez,

I know you're trying to be funny but that post is extremely tactless and offensive. I know you and posters like Emerald City Wanderer and Working Class Hero (can't think of any others at the moment) wish to really solidify the story of 9/11 as soon as possible but others are not convinced and the progression in our wars, laws and policies since 9/11 have been suspicious and frightening to say the least. And it has not curtailed at all even when we elected a new President from a different political party.

There are families that lost loved ones on 9/11 that are demanding a new investigation. We owe it to them more than anyone.

If this topic doesn't concern you, why even comment?
Are you MOCKING the Government!

Old 09-02-2014, 08:30 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,938,715 times
Quote:
Are you MOCKING the Government!
My computer was hacked lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies