Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 10:24 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,565,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes it is clear, since I now have another poster admitting they believe it is an option. Would you care to add your name to the list of people that believe shooting unarmed women and children crossing the border is one of your options?
And a continuation of your lie. You are the only one mentioning women and children being shot.

Provide a post where this is stated, other than from you, or perhaps have the guts to admit your lie.

Old 09-17-2014, 10:24 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,962,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Stop it, please. IF it comes down to an invasion: then those illegal people who are coming to the US WOULD be doing to same things to OUR women and children which would be WAR. Better that invasion gets stopped 1st BEFORE people get hurt, even illegal alien women and their kids.
No, I will not stop it, people that are willing to shoot others, including women and children, for attempting to come into this Nation for a better life, have no say over what I say or post here and never will. You let me know when your nightmare comes true right now that scenario is only happening between your ears.

Old 09-17-2014, 10:27 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,565,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Highlighting visible hypocrisy and a double standard is not a "personal attack."

Your implying that I'm a "con" who advocates "shooting women and children" (all untrue as I never said any such thing) was nothing more than a way to divert from getting caught in your own hypocrisy, and closer to a "personal attack" than anything I said.
He never lets actual facts get in his way when making accusations.

Old 09-17-2014, 11:01 AM

Somehow I just have a felling the Ignore function is doing it's job wonderfully, it is a much better view without having to wade through the trash here.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:09 PM

63,019 posts, read 29,223,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyTam View Post
Of course I am a born & bred citizen of the US--but I am not of the same, brainwashed mold that you are, Oldglory. I think for myself. So don't get on your high horse thinking your opinion on this matter is the only one with validity or that counts. I just happen to have the intelligence to know who to focus all this angst against---and it is not the workers who cross over to feed their families. To be brutally honest, that facet of the jobs/wages crisis in the US is almost beside the point. (But seeing this takes some reasoning and abstract thinking skills to understand.) Our government and the corporate interests they pander to 24/7 should be the focus. But as usual, they do a great job diverting the American collective attention to hating the brown person. Until Americans can get their heads out of their collective arses and see the forest through the trees, I refuse to hate Mexicans or South Americans simply for doing what it takes to feed their families, even if that means crossing illegally. Banks and their Wall Street brethren "fug" us over every minute of the day---yet who is calling for their heads? Anyone who tries is skewered and run out of town. Face it, our elected officials have allowed illegal crossing to happen for decades now. Our government is famous for promoting racist, hateful sentiment---they tell us who to hate---all for their own profit and benefit. That is exactly how they want it---as long as we focus all of our energy on hating the illegals, they can laugh all the way to the bank. It's pathetic that we cannot collectively see this blatant trick played on us. The tides have turned forever, in my opinion. Greedy corporations will never go back to paying fair, livable wages as long as they can move business offshore, hire low wage workers from other countries, etc. The pendulum has swung too far the other direction. It may never come back to center.

And you have some balls to suggest that I don't care about the American worker. I care about all Americans---which includes people from the Americas, and throughout the world. Don't you see what you're doing? You are hating me because I have a different viewpoint about this---as long as we're all divided, we're conquered. Simple. Don't play into their hands, Oldglory!

Lastly, if you really think you know what the solution to this issue is---please state it in no uncertain terms without questioning others' love of country, alternate view points, or blaming the little person for problems caused by greedy politicians and capitalist pigs.
If you are a born American then you certainly aren't a loyal, law abiding one. If you were you'd care about the American worker and our immigration laws but apparently you don't! But I'm the brain washed one? Laws aren't an opinion! Laws are what they are and must be adhered to because they are in place in the best interests of the citizens of this country.

There are three guilty parties in this illegal immigration mess and they are our government, the employers and the illegals themselves. No one drags them over the border to work. They know the difference between right and wrong and that there is a legal path to follow to come here. "Brown person"? Ah, so now it's the race card also? I don't hate them I just object to them coming here illegally and that includes people of all colors. No one has the right to break the law to feed their families especially when it takes food off the table of the rightful families of this country via their job and tax stealing. We already help many countries financially but we cannot import all their poor into our country to take jobs and benefits without hurting our own citizens. What part of that aren't you getting? If illegal aliens were deported these greedy employers would have no choice but to pay a fair wage to an American to do them. Amnesty just allows them to remain here and retain the jobs that should be for Americans.

If you're an American aka a U.S. citizen this is your country not some other country in the Americas and that is the country and its citizens you should be holding allegiance to and respect for our borders. You can't give a damn about the American worker and weep for illegal aliens who are taking them at the same time. That's makes you a hypocrite! Oh here comes that strong word "hate" that you pro-illegals are so famous for using. Where did I say anything about hating you or anyone else? You are just plain wrong on this issue and I am calling you out on it!

Old 09-17-2014, 01:12 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,064,332 times
I condemn Mexico for exporting their poor people instead of fixing their country.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:15 PM

63,019 posts, read 29,223,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Funny how you keep stating that only women and children would be shot. No male illegals crossing the border, according to you?

And you are correct, the readers in these forums have a right to know what kind of people post here. You know the meaning of hypocrite, how about tool?
Yes, he repeats that constantly, doesn't he? It's meant to pull on one's heart strings by just mentioning female and children illegals. If anyone were to be shot there would be a warning first and it would be done by government sanctioned law enforcement authorities. So that's not murder! No one is advocating for just anyone to go down to the border and start shooting without authorization. I personally would like to see an electrified fence that not only issues a warning first but delivers only a non-lethal shock. It would be a huge deterrent to cross our border illegally.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:17 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,206,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I condemn Mexico for exporting their poor people instead of fixing their country.
Ditto!

Old 09-17-2014, 01:25 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,464,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Show me one quote where I mention women and children. That is Casper and his tendency to put forth his lies as facts.

I will admit that in combat I have seen women and children used as shields while being fired upon.

Simple for me, if I make a mistake, I call myself out. If I mistook what you said as wrong, then I am sorry. Sometimes I read so very fast, and type so fast, people cannot believe how fast.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:29 PM

For clarification for those that cannot recall their posts or those that do not know what they read. By the way there are two posters that admitted as much the other was smart enough to drop it, and one is not so here you go.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arjay51
As far as I am concerned, open fire. On anyone crossing to the north. See if that lessens the flow of illegals. And shuts the Mexican president up.

Posted by Casper in Dallas

Yes, we already know you have noproblem shooting women and children, or more like getting someone else to do itfor you. Typical Con.

Originally Posted by Arjay51
[
Personally, I have been in combat I actually have no problem disposing of a targeted enemy.

]Arjay51

Quote: You continue to insist that it would only be women and children shot at an illegal border crossing.
Arjay51

Show me one quote where I mention women and children. That is Casper and his tendency to put forth his lies as facts.

Now you decide who is the Liar and who simply pointing out the truth of some peoples true agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies