Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 04:02 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
How anyone can vote for that gang of crooks is beyond me. They stand for nothing but big money. They are professional liars.
The irony in you posting can never be emphasised enough..

Remember when you said this
Quote:
As a % of GDP, Obama's administration has the lowest levels of spending in the last 50 years. Facts.
hahahahaha.. LIE

Old 09-16-2014, 04:08 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,933,885 times
Hasn't congressional approval ratings been bouncing from 7 to 14%?

Old 09-16-2014, 04:09 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,464,526 times
Quote:
How anyone can vote for that gang of crooks is beyond me. They stand for nothing but big money. They are professional liars.
We vote for them because we're able to see past the pack of lies and rhetoric that liberals use to try to vilify them. We're intelligent enough to see that when Democrats vote down the Republican healthcare reforms and then go make speeches that Republicans offered no solutions to healthcare, they're lying. We're intelligent enough to see that when the White House proposes sequestration and Obama says he'll veto any attempt to get around it and then Democrats blame Republicans for sequestration, they're lying. We're intelligent enough to see that when the Democrats in the Senate refuse 4 separate continuing resolutions to fund the government and then blame Republicans for the government shutdown, they're lying.

It's a simple matter of looking at the facts instead of taking what Democrat politicians say at face value. Democrats say they're all for me as a middle class American and the Republicans are out for the rich, but the only ones to lower my taxes are the Republicans. The only ones to offer me a choice of where to send my children to school are the Republicans. The only ones to support my right to bear arms are the Republicans. The only ones to support freedom of speech are the Republicans. The only ones to support energy independence and domestic energy production to make my utility bills lower are Republicans.

There's really no contest. On the conservative side, I see an actual improvement in my quality of life. On the liberal side, I see lies and propaganda.

Old 09-16-2014, 04:15 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
The troll has reappeared.

Old 09-16-2014, 04:20 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
We vote for them because we're able to see past the pack of lies and rhetoric that liberals use to try to vilify them. We're intelligent enough to see that when Democrats vote down the Republican healthcare reforms and then go make speeches that Republicans offered no solutions to healthcare, they're lying. We're intelligent enough to see that when the White House proposes sequestration and Obama says he'll veto any attempt to get around it and then Democrats blame Republicans for sequestration, they're lying. We're intelligent enough to see that when the Democrats in the Senate refuse 4 separate continuing resolutions to fund the government and then blame Republicans for the government shutdown, they're lying.

It's a simple matter of looking at the facts instead of taking what Democrat politicians say at face value. Democrats say they're all for me as a middle class American and the Republicans are out for the rich, but the only ones to lower my taxes are the Republicans. The only ones to offer me a choice of where to send my children to school are the Republicans. The only ones to support my right to bear arms are the Republicans. The only ones to support freedom of speech are the Republicans. The only ones to support energy independence and domestic energy production to make my utility bills lower are Republicans.

There's really no contest. On the conservative side, I see an actual improvement in my quality of life. On the liberal side, I see lies and propaganda.
Remember the government shut down, when the House sent a budget bill onto the Senate who refused to sign it?

We had Democracts all over this board making excuses for the Senate not signing it, blaming the Republican budget proposal as simply "unacceptable"...

My response was, well why doesnt the Senate send a budget proposal back to the House, of which Democrats jumped up and down saying it was unconstitutional... So when the Senate ended up sending the budget back to the House which was passed, thus ending the government shut down, the end result was priceless..

Liberals dont ever know what the hell they are talking about.. Its not unconstitutional for the Senate to write budget bills, they just cant write tax increases..

When discussing things with liberals on this board, i often wonder if they are in 5th grade.

Old 09-16-2014, 04:27 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Republicans, with all their spins, obstruction, deceptive marketing, lying, and money, have NOT fooled the American public. An astounding 72% disapprove. More evidence yet, that the GOP is increasingly disfavored in this society, and in a FREE FALL.

72 Percent Of Americans Disapprove Of Republicans In Congress
I didn't send my representative to DC to be a lap dog for obama.

I'm glad that they have the power to stop him.

Look at the damage he did when the dems controlled everything!

Now, he's golfing.

Old 09-16-2014, 04:31 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
I will share my opinion as soon as I receive it from the C**k brothers.

Old 09-16-2014, 05:03 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,742,907 times
Not that I really care as I think both parties are delusional collectivist tyrants but the source of that poll...

here: Wide support for striking ISIS, but weak approval for Obama - The Washington Post

Looks just as bad for Dems with a majority of people disapproving of Dems and the President.

That poll really just says, if you look at the whole poll, Americans disapprove of their entire government, which is rational.

Old 09-16-2014, 09:10 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I didn't send my representative to DC to be a lap dog for obama.

I'm glad that they have the power to stop him.

Look at the damage he did when the dems controlled everything!

Now, he's golfing.

Obama swooners don't like the checks and balances that our government was set up for.

Old 09-16-2014, 09:22 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom77falcons View Post
Huh? And yet they will win all of the South, and control the Senate and House. They will be in control of Congress for years.
And when they send the repeal of ObamaCare to the WH, and he vetoes it, they will control the oval office too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies