Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 09:26 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,900,938 times

Advertisements

For example

How do liberals decide to be angry at:
  • The Washington Redskins team name
  • White males
  • gender income gap myth
But not:
  • Hope Solo's domestic abuse charges
  • Nike's use of slave wages in their products (I don't see a mass Nike boycott)
  • gender inequality in divorce court hearings
  • use of the "Fighting Irish" nickname by Notre Dame's athletic teams

We all know why: liberals aren't really angry, they don't care at all. Liberals do not care about Native Americans. Liberals hate white males because they do not vote for them (Before you say I'm out of line, name one way you've helped white males). And liberals CERTAINLY do not care about the income gap as we've seen countless Demorat campaigns where women are paid less than men. It is all a lie manufactured to put people into groups and then go after those groups to get votes. Divide and Conquer.

Old 09-23-2014, 09:27 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
For example

• White males
  • gender income gap myth
But not:

We all know why: liberals aren't really angry, they don't care at all. Liberals do not care about Native Americans. Liberals hate white males because they do not vote for them (Before you say I'm out of line, name one way you've helped white males). And liberals CERTAINLY do not care about the income gap as we've seen countless Demorat campaigns where women are paid less than men. It is all a lie manufactured to put people into groups and then go after those groups to get votes. Divide and Conquer.
Where you looking for replies and discussion or just a place to Vent as Usual?

Old 09-23-2014, 09:30 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,900,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Where you looking for replies and discussion or just a place to Vent as Usual?
Discussion. How do you decide what to be angry at? Maybe if you are too sensitive, I can pose it in a really easy way.

Why are you outraged over the use of the Washington Redskins, and not the Notre Dame fighting Irish?

Old 09-23-2014, 09:33 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,462,376 times
I honestly think this is a joke. No one makes claims about "all liberals" as some sort of vast hive mind which follow orders from above in a vast sociopath conspiracy to get votes to do...well, something. Even un-medicated schizophrenics like Alex Jones would draw the line at something this obviously silly.

Thanks for the laugh!

Old 09-23-2014, 09:33 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Discussion. How do you decide what to be angry at? Maybe if you are too sensitive, I can pose it in a really easy way.

Why are you outraged over the use of the Washington Redskins, and not the Notre Dame fighting Irish?
I am not outraged by either, you just assume I am, as your long final comment in the op where you answer your own question clearly displayed.
By the way, I was not actually asking you a question, it was more of a comment

Old 09-23-2014, 09:36 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,567 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
For example

• White males
  • gender income gap myth
But not:

people arent mad at white males. And there is a gender income gap.

People arent mad at Hope solo(regardless of ideology), because there is Gender bias, however, she is still going to go to jail for it( they charged her and arrested her). There is also the fact that She only plays on national TV once every 4 years, and the media isnt covering her story at all, so no one really knows about it outside the people who watch ESPN at 11 AM on a Monday.

People boycott Nike all the time, i think that one is just a lack of knowledge on your part.

As for divorce courts, i dont think anyone has really researched that one enough to make the argument you are making or make one in favor of the other corner.

Notre Dame is named after a military company, not Irish people and their ability to fight.

Old 09-23-2014, 09:37 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,081,952 times
Quote:
For example

• White males
  • gender income gap myth
But not:

The liberals only care about white males. They do not care about minorities or women.

Old 09-23-2014, 09:39 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,530,629 times
don't think I've been angry since W left office.

Old 09-23-2014, 09:43 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Liberals need a problem to solve.

They feel helpless unless there is some social issue they can sink their teeth into and then wail and screech about how unfair their made-up issue is.

Take income inequality and MW. People earn money according to their skills and how they market themselves in the workplace. Some paid more, some less. Yet liberals will tell you that it is a problem that a hamburger flipper breeding at the rate of a child a year doesn't make as much as a Wall St CEO.

That's what I see liberals do daily.

Old 09-23-2014, 09:44 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
For example

• White males
  • gender income gap myth
But not:

What's your REAL heartburn with Hope Solo...because you're obviously obsessed by that chick for some reason.

And after all of this conservative small government nonsense, NOW you want the government to help you because you're a white man...isn't that special?

The government works OVERTIME doing things for white males. The problem is that you're not the type of white man they seek to help. You're a POOR white man. Our government helps rich white men only.

Sorry...you're out of the loop.

The government isn't helping my black ass either, so join the club and get over yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies