Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 03:33 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Not to mention the fact that the Cons have no actual ground to impeach him
dont fall outta your chair.. but I agree.... kinda

The republicans have things to bring charges of impeachement... constitutionally those charges could be as little as they dont like the crease in his pants.... right on up to he killed someone.... (his crease is fine and he didnt kill anyone)

but, they know full well, there is a political price to pay for bringing charges that will not come accross as political.

Republicans will NOT impeach anyone unless they have iron clad proof that everyone can see of a sitting president commiting a very serious criminal offense. And that is how it should be. period.

dear fellow conservatives. get off the impeach bandwagon and go out and beat the carp out of the liberals in the arena of ideas. our ideas are better anyway!~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2014, 03:42 PM

235 posts, read 299,089 times
I'm surprised. Aren't young people his biggest groupies?

Old 10-07-2014, 03:44 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeantownGirl19 View Post
I'm surprised. Aren't young people his biggest groupies?
I think that's starting to change.

Those young people are now 6 years older than the first time they voted for this empty suit, and likely, 6 years poorer.

Old 10-07-2014, 05:05 PM

1,245 posts, read 923,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
dont fall outta your chair.. but I agree.... kinda

The republicans have things to bring charges of impeachement... constitutionally those charges could be as little as they dont like the crease in his pants.... right on up to he killed someone.... (his crease is fine and he didnt kill anyone)

but, they know full well, there is a political price to pay for bringing charges that will not come accross as political.

Republicans will NOT impeach anyone unless they have iron clad proof that everyone can see of a sitting president commiting a very serious criminal offense. And that is how it should be. period.

dear fellow conservatives. get off the impeach bandwagon and go out and beat the carp out of the liberals in the arena of ideas. our ideas are better anyway!~
The only ones bringing up impeachment was democrats! Do your research! Nevermind about the IRS scandal, the fast and furious ATF scandal, and benghazi. There you have iron clad proof. Oh and by the way obama pulled executive privlege on the ATF fast and furious documents. Lets hear what obama has to say about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhFB7-w2MY8

If that ain't enough, here is a big list http://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.../15/obama-252/

Old 10-07-2014, 05:37 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,605,343 times
Yeah, uh huh.............and all the young Hipsters would put Mr. Hussein in for a 3rd term if it was possible.

Young Hipsters will be out in force for whatever Commieocrat gets the nod for 2016.

Trendlines show more and more power and control for the Commieocrats.......they are selling what MOST of the population wants.

Old 10-07-2014, 06:59 PM

52,691 posts, read 47,963,336 times
Default Barry Booed

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I read on Democraticunderground.com and MSU site that a public service announcement was aired on the big screens at Michigan State University football game last Saturday. It showed several celebrities speaking out against sexual assault. No speaker was booed, even Biden, except Obama when his face appeared in the PSA.

Regardless of where you stand politically this speaks volumes, especially with the students leading the booing. I doubt this incident will make the mainstream press.

Obama is disrespected, even by the young. November will be a bloodbath for the Democrats, especially since O has made the elections all about "his policies".

When someone like Barry loses America, it looks like the students know what they're talking about after all.

Old 10-10-2014, 12:20 PM

59,086 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes, by all means run away from the whole truth, Cons like to only discuss the part of the truth that serves their needs, meaning they leave out the rest of the story. Let me remind you that a half-truth is still a Lie, but then again Cons are good at that aren't they, Quick.
"Cons like to only discuss the part of the truth that serves their needs, meaning they leave out the rest of the story"

Yet you constantly do the same thing as many libs on here do.

Pot meet kettle.

Hint, a saint you ain't.

So why are you trying to divert from the topic?

He WAS booed when his picture was shown. FACT.

Old 10-11-2014, 04:25 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Thumbs up *

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee
Obama booed by students
+999999999999 for the students!!

Old 10-11-2014, 05:41 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,279,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
+999999999999 for the students!!
Whatever president this was, i think this is watching more indicative of our "culture of brats" more than anything else.

And a senator screaming out "you lied!" to the President on the Senate floor makes for a heck of a role model.

THIS is what worries me most about America's future. Not the bipartisanship, but the fact that everyone is increasing w the feet stomping, disrespect, and entitlement.

OF COURSE this country is not getting anything done in an atmosphere where more and more narcissists are threatening to hold their breath until they get their own way or turn blue!

Old 10-11-2014, 06:01 AM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Whatever president this was, i think this is watching more indicative of our "culture of brats" more than anything else.

And a senator screaming out "you lied!" to the President on the Senate floor makes for a heck of a role model.

THIS is what worries me most about America's future. Not the bipartisanship, but the fact that everyone is increasing w the feet stomping, disrespect, and entitlement.

OF COURSE this country is not getting anything done in an atmosphere where more and more narcissists are threatening to hold their breath until they get their own way or turn blue!
I think the biggest problem is people accepting lies, failures, flip flops to positions he campaigned against for convenience, etc...

Giving politicians a free unlimited pass simply because they belong to the 'correct' party, are cool, are dreamy etc...will be the death of our country.

I say good for the students who have finally woke up and won't tolerate more Obama lies, more Bush policies that Obama campaigned against, more Obama failures, etc...

I don't admire Joe Wilson, but he was right. Obama lied. Democrats should stand up and say "you lied, stop lying" - maybe not in that forum during a State of the Union Address.

Obama is a failure, because his party has refused to hold him accountable for anything. Any pressure from his own party has been negligible at best during his first 5 years. And our country is worse off for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies