Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2014, 06:55 AM

96 posts, read 105,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
The demographics in Russia are pretty horrible and they are actually losing population. I could see China invading the mineral and resource rich eastern Russia at some point.

Just don't see any sort of world war right now. Islam seems to be at war with everyone though.

Suncc49, you say well, we do not want war, we have are few people. Russia is not in the state, Russia is not in a state to world domination.

Americans I read your subject, you write a lot about Russia. You write about us as an enemy. I personally do not want war. So calm down the Americans, the war nobody wants, Russian does not need war.

Do not be afraid of us, we have also normal people who do not want war, let's live together.

Maybe you are afraid of Russian missiles? Yes Russian missiles are very dangerous and destructive, but I think the Russian or not, Americans do not launch missiles, or our planet will become uninhabitable.

So live and enjoy your life.

I think your president Barack Obama understands the war with Russia will end badly, millions of corpses.

I think American mothers do not want that to their children back home in a coffin, as well as Russian mother did not want war, what would their sons died.

Just crazy and stupid and provocateur wants war the United States vs the Russian Federation.

Yes, Russia has nuclear missiles, but even a conventional war without nuclear weapons can end the millions of deaths.

Now, about the Chinese, in China a lot of people in China, a large army, but there are Russian nuclear missiles
so I think the war is useless.

In China, it still has enough land. I think Americans do not need too much to be afraid of the Chinese, the Chinese are generally peaceful people.

Generally Americans argue who is stronger or Russian or Chinese is folly, we live on one planet, the other house we have, I think mankind should finally become wiser.

War need politicians and generals, but for ordinary people suffering war ends, deprivation, death.

Humanity must create peaceful production, cleansed of dirt and aggression, or war may recur.

There is the danger of war, so we must make every effort that would not have been a war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2014, 07:05 AM

45,202 posts, read 26,421,987 times
Well regardles of what russia wants, america needs wars to keep control over its own subjects

Old 10-05-2014, 07:39 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,840,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmen View Post
Tell that to Vladimir.
Why? He never started a war.

Old 10-05-2014, 07:50 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,048,028 times
We've seen so many videos of Russians driving like violent drunken maniacs with a death wish that we're naturally cautious about their intentions.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
We've seen so many videos of Russians driving like violent drunken maniacs with a death wish that we're naturally cautious about their intentions.
Probably russians think that all americans are criminals while watching the American documentary/reality legal series "Cops".

Old 10-05-2014, 08:40 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,450,777 times
And the recent hack attack at JPMorgan was blamed on Russians and the MSM plastered a big picture of Putin at the top of the article.

Can anyone say "propaganda" here ? They want Americans to think that the Russian government did this with no proof whatsoever provided in the article.

This, coming from a country that has done so much more via our alphabet agencies.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:44 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,214,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overoceanx View Post
Suncc49, you say well, we do not want war, we have are few people. Russia is not in the state, Russia is not in a state to world domination.

Americans I read your subject, you write a lot about Russia. You write about us as an enemy. I personally do not want war. So calm down the Americans, the war nobody wants, Russian does not need war.

Do not be afraid of us, we have also normal people who do not want war, let's live together.

Maybe you are afraid of Russian missiles? Yes Russian missiles are very dangerous and destructive, but I think the Russian or not, Americans do not launch missiles, or our planet will become uninhabitable.

So live and enjoy your life.

I think your president Barack Obama understands the war with Russia will end badly, millions of corpses.

I think American mothers do not want that to their children back home in a coffin, as well as Russian mother did not want war, what would their sons died.

Just crazy and stupid and provocateur wants war the United States vs the Russian Federation.

Yes, Russia has nuclear missiles, but even a conventional war without nuclear weapons can end the millions of deaths.

Now, about the Chinese, in China a lot of people in China, a large army, but there are Russian nuclear missiles
so I think the war is useless.

In China, it still has enough land. I think Americans do not need too much to be afraid of the Chinese, the Chinese are generally peaceful people.

Generally Americans argue who is stronger or Russian or Chinese is folly, we live on one planet, the other house we have, I think mankind should finally become wiser.

War need politicians and generals, but for ordinary people suffering war ends, deprivation, death.

Humanity must create peaceful production, cleansed of dirt and aggression, or war may recur.

There is the danger of war, so we must make every effort that would not have been a war.
Tell that to Putin who has empire ambitions trying to regain the USSR territories.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:50 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,458,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Why? He never started a war.
Yes he did.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:52 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,214,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Yes he did.
Correct, Russia invaded the Ukraine and the well-spoken and clean idiot in the WH is terrified of him.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Tell that to Putin who has empire ambitions trying to regain the USSR territories.
The funniest thing is that Putin has no any idea about such his ambitions himself.
There are too much inventions, allegations and misinterpretations about Putin that have nothing to do with the actuality. But the western propaganda works too hard to get people believe in their BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies