Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2014, 01:00 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yea, well tell that to my insurance company. There is no freakin reason it should have gone up like that. I believe in getting excellent insurance.
Maybe you should find a better insurance company, it sounds like you are letting them take advantage of you? Speaking if which, if your insurance is so high and keeps going up, why haven't you canceled it yet like you keep saying you will?

Still something about what you keep claiming just doesn't add up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2014, 01:00 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
My wife and I pay for our own insurance, yet we haven't seen anything happen that you keep claiming is happening to you. So you can say your insurance has gone up as much as you want, but with no proof to back up your claim, I don't believe you are being honest with us.

What does a voter ID have to do with this? I have a Driver's license
Yep, typical dem.. anyone who states facts but if it doesn't fit your screwed up agenda you think is lying yet you'll praise your buddy Obama when he lies constantly. Maybe that's the problem with you people. You believe people who lie to you and don't believe people who are telling you the truth. Either way, I don't really care what you think. People around here talk about it and believe me, Obama and his lying ass is NOT popular here.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Yep, typical dem.. anyone who states facts but if it doesn't fit your screwed up agenda you think is lying yet you'll praise your buddy Obama when he lies constantly. Maybe that's the problem with you people. You believe people who lie to you and don't believe people who are telling you the truth. Either way, I don't really care what you think. People around here talk about it and believe me, Obama and his lying ass is NOT popular here.
What facts have you stated? All you have done is claimed your insurance rates have sky rocketed, yet haven't provided any proof to back this up about your insurance.

I don't have any agenda here, but it sounds like you might have an agenda based on your claims you keep making that you cannot back up.

Why haven't you canceled your insurance yet?

Old 10-19-2014, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Maybe you should find a better insurance company, it sounds like you are letting them take advantage of you? Speaking if which, if your insurance is so high and keeps going up, why haven't you canceled it yet like you keep saying you will?

Still something about what you keep claiming just doesn't add up.
I don't like the new plans, pay out the ass and a sky high deductibles. At least now I don't have catastrophe insurance, at least until Dec 2014 when I'm forced to buy it so I can support other people.. breeders. I don't qualify for a handout.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:13 AM

Quote:
What facts have you stated? All you have done is claimed your insurance rates have sky rocketed, yet haven't provided any proof to back this up about your insurance.

I don't have any agenda here, but it sounds like you might have an agenda based on your claims you keep making that you cannot back up.

Why haven't you canceled your insurance yet?
Yea, I do have an agenda, just getting the word out urban. Obama lied about insurance rates going down, Obama lied about being able to keep the healthcare insurance. The least I can do is tell everyone... and the only reason you support it is because either you or your brother get a handout.

Last edited by petch751; 10-19-2014 at 01:21 AM..

Old 10-19-2014, 01:20 AM

Oh.. am I upsetting Obama and Dems apple cart prior to crucial midterm elections. Only in November will Americans learn how much their health care costs will rise. waiting until after voters cast their November ballots to give them a nasty post-election “surprise.” As the Washington Times notes, there are some states in which word is already leaking out. Those happen to be states with hotly contested Senate contests.

Obamacare website won’t reveal insurance costs for 2015 until after election

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ts-for-/print/

Old 10-19-2014, 01:44 AM

7,506 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:
And what are you gonna say after November when that doesn't happen? Or in 2016 when Republicans lose the presidential election again and lose ground in Congress?

If you cared at all about credibility, you would have said conservatives have lost all credibility as well.
It already has for Christ's sake... The liberal droning has become completely asinine.

Old 10-19-2014, 08:21 AM

Quote:
I don't like the new plans, pay out the ass and a sky high deductibles. At least now I don't have catastrophe insurance, at least until Dec 2014 when I'm forced to buy it so I can support other people.. breeders. I don't qualify for a handout.
So you don't have an insurance plan that covers you if something major happens to you? So who do you think should pay for that?

You are still not giving all the information, so it sounds like you are intentionally being dishonest in order to process your point.

I thought you said you were gonna go without health insurance? Why haven't you just canceled your plan if it has gone up three times in one year?

Old 10-19-2014, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Yea, I do have an agenda, just getting the word out urban. Obama lied about insurance rates going down, Obama lied about being able to keep the healthcare insurance. The least I can do is tell everyone... and the only reason you support it is because either you or your brother get a handout.
So you choose to not be fully honest in order to push your agenda? You still haven't proved to anyone that your policy has gone up three times in one year.

And no, I do not receive any handouts and I don't have a brother...not sure why you thought I did.

Old 10-19-2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Oh.. am I upsetting Obama and Dems apple cart prior to crucial midterm elections. Only in November will Americans learn how much their health care costs will rise. waiting until after voters cast their November ballots to give them a nasty post-election “surprise.” As the Washington Times notes, there are some states in which word is already leaking out. Those happen to be states with hotly contested Senate contests.

Obamacare website won’t reveal insurance costs for 2015 until after election

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ts-for-/print/
November was usually when I learned about my rates going up before ACA. This doesn't really upset me. Though my rates haven't gone up three times in one year either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies