Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 12:21 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,586,421 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by Howest2008
Holder is the # (1) law enforcement officer in the world , I just don't follow your logic (!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
#1 in the world? According to who? He seems to be very inconsistent with enforcement, perhaps selective is the better word for it.
The POTUS Law Enforcement Cabinet Member Now Ring A Bell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
It is really very simple logic.

The shooting of Brown did not merit the #1 law enforcement officer in the world being involved.

BTW, I am not sure Holder is #1 "in the world"......but, opinions vary.
Holder is the # (1) law enforcement officer in the world , I just don't follow your logic (!!!!!)

Old 10-26-2014, 03:25 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post

I'm still confused. Who says that Holder is the #1 LEO in the world? He's a lawyer without distinction other than a political appointment.

Old 10-26-2014, 05:25 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,605,343 times
It shows what a failure many part of this country are when it comes to "implementing" the Commieocrats agenda of a multi-culti society.

They GJ probably came to a decision weeks ago. But they have to hold back from releasing the decision in order to mitigate the coming "sneaker and weave" extreme discount period......and maybe even "persuade" the prosecutor to charge, even if the GJ recommends against it.

Old 10-26-2014, 06:42 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by totsuka View Post
To keep a lid on things the state should still put the officer on trial.

Since when are we to try people out of convenience or to achieve a goal outside of justice alone?

Old 10-26-2014, 07:12 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Seven *or* eight?

Well, first, which is it, and second, who are they, and let's hear from them.

Look, at this point, these leaks are almost certainly from Ferguson-area police, and frankly, they've handled this wrong at every turn, from blank incident reports, to the release of apparently irrelevant videos, to attacks on press, protestors, and people simply walking down the street. Their credibility is wiped out.
Really??? The New York Times AND the Washington Post BOTH were clear that their "leaks" were coming straight from the DOJ. The Ferguson Police turned the entire investigation into the Michael Brown death over the the St Louis COUNTY Police on day 2. The "irrelevant video" you are talking about is the Video of Michael Brown's Strong Arm Robbery less than 1/2 hour before the shooting. That video is VERY "relevant" to the entire mess, but I do understand that it certainly showed that Michael Brown was NOT a "gentle giant". He was a THUG, but that's not the fault of either the Ferguson Police OR the St Louis County Police.

Quote:
Ironically, if officer Wilson shows up and gives his own account, I'm still quite willing to listen - and same for these however many witnesses. And if Wilson gives an adequate explanation, then okay. But I certainly won't trust an unknown cop about an unknown number of unknown witnesses, when I have seven known witnesses, two who recorded yelling objecting to the shooting mere minutes later, whose stories all seem to agree.
Wilson has given his "own account" to the FBI, the DOJ, the St Louis County Police and 4 Hours of testimony (which zero legal representation) to the St Louis County Grand Jury. Every single "witness" that had a "story" to tell was called before the St Louis County Grand Jury to tell their story. Every single one of them. No one was denied.

It won't matter - the Streets of Ferguson want a public Lynching. Nothing will satisfy them OR those who refuse to acknowledge that the Ferguson Police Department turned this all over to FBI, DOJ and St Louis County.

Who do we Want? Darrell Wilson!
How do we Want Him? DEAD!

This has been the Cry from the Streets from the beginning -- that won't "change", there is No "Hope" that will ever "change". It's now Open Season on Cops all over the Country. They have had at least 2-3 shooting against Cops in MO. Cops shot in the Northwest and a couple of other places.

I've seen this sort of thing before -- I can guarantee you that it doesn't turn out well, AND that the public rejects attacks on Police, just because they are Police. The General Public tends to support Law and Order and rejects Anarchy and Race Wars stirred up by Radicals.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:01 PM

Default US Attorney General = #1 Law Enforcement Officer In The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I'm still confused. Who says that Holder is the #1 LEO in the world? He's a lawyer without distinction other than a political appointment.
Eric Holder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

82nd United States Attorney GeneralIncumbentAssumed office
February 3, 2009PresidentBarack ObamaDeputyDavid Ogden
James ColePreceded byMichael MukaseyUnited States Deputy Attorney GeneralIn office
June 13, 1997 – January 20, 2001PresidentBill ClintonPreceded byJamie GorelickSucceeded byLarry ThompsonPersonal detailsBornEric Himpton Holder, Jr.
(1951-01-21) January 21, 1951 (age 63)
New York City, New York, U.S.Political partyDemocraticSpouse(s)Sharon MaloneChildrenMaya
Brooke
EricAlma materColumbia UniversityReligionEpiscopalianismEric Himpton Holder, Jr. (born January 21, 1951) is the 82nd Attorney General of the United States, in office since 2009. Holder, serving in the administration of President Barack Obama, is the first African American to hold the position of U.S. Attorney General.[SIZE=2][[/SIZE][SIZE=2]1[/SIZE][SIZE=2]][/SIZE] As of 2014 Holder is one of three members of the original Obama cabinet that are still serving in their posts, the others being Tom Vilsack and Arne Duncan.
Holder previously served as a judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia and a United States Attorney. While a U.S. Attorney, he prosecuted Congressman Dan Rostenkowski (DIllinois) for corruption charges related to his role in the Congressional Post Office scandal. Later, he was Deputy Attorney General of the United States and worked at the law firm of Covington & Burling in Washington, D.C. He was senior legal advisor to Barack Obama during Obama's presidential campaign and one of three members of Obama's vice-presidential selection committee. As a result of his refusal to meet the documentation demands of the Fast and Furious investigation, he became the only cabinet member in U.S. history to be held in contempt of Congress.
On September 25, 2014, the Justice Department said Holder would resign as soon as his successor is confirmed.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:13 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
It sure is fun listening to the crickets. There were a couple of posters who argued some of the most preposterous arguments ever known to the internet & did it for dozens of pages in several threads. I'm glad they slid back into their holes. They should probably just change their user names & start over. They're toast.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:35 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
They must be "uncle toms".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies