Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 08:34 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,109,412 times

Advertisements

With all the voter fraud and Obama and Holder's resistance to any form of identification to prove citizenship, I can only conclude that fraud is the only way they believe they can win.

Gardner may lose due to mail-in Voter ballots in Colorado

After the initial video, click on the first video, first row, that appears on the choice screen with the picture of Allen West "Obama Admits to Democrat Voter Fraud"

Stuffed ballots, rigged voting machines, and illegal immigrants voting - National Conservative | Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2014, 08:43 AM

1,438 posts, read 780,329 times
If Republicans believed they could win fair elections why do they gerrymander the House of Representatives and state legislatures so they win the majority even when they get less votes?

Old 10-24-2014, 08:47 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,341,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
With all the voter fraud and Obama and Holder's resistance to any form of identification to prove citizenship, I can only conclude that fraud is the only way they believe they can win.

After the initial video, click on the first video, first row, that appears on the choice screen with the picture of Allen West "Obama Admits to Democrat Voter Fraud"

Stuffed ballots, rigged voting machines, and illegal immigrants voting - National Conservative | Examiner.com
You have to wonder why they oppose voter id so fervently.

Old 10-24-2014, 08:51 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,552,625 times
Dems would give rides to the polling places to Ebola patients for a vote.

They care about the money that flows after winning an election and nothing else.

Old 10-24-2014, 09:05 AM

9,470 posts, read 6,976,185 times
The only truly certain conclusion you can draw from the fact that election fraud is widespread, is that the benefits of winning are considered more important than integrity.

While that is little more than restating the blindingly obvious, if you think about it for a while, you begin to realize why one party is vastly more interested in winning fraudulently than others. One party has an ideology of "power makes right" - that is, those in power get to decide who gets what, and having 'won' is inherently the right to order things the way they want them.

Just read all their attempts to declare the power to control others a moral mandate. They claim a moral right to redistribute the labors of others to the outcome they wish to have happen. What is the moral distance between declaring a right to take my paycheck for someone else's benefit and taking my vote to ensure that they have that right? None at all.

Thus, you have an ideology that believes that election fraud, cheating, etc is not only not wrong, but a moral imperative.

Old 10-24-2014, 09:14 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,821,925 times
Since when have the Big Money and Bigger Business dominated Republican party allowed free elections?

Old 10-24-2014, 09:16 AM

9,470 posts, read 6,976,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Since when have the Big Money and Bigger Business dominated Republican party allowed free elections?
When did Democrats stop advocating pedophilia?

Old 10-24-2014, 09:17 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,279,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
If Republicans believed they could win fair elections why do they gerrymander the House of Representatives and state legislatures so they win the majority even when they get less votes?
That is an excellent question.

Republicans Brag They Won House Majority Because Of Gerrymandering | ThinkProgress

GOP gerrymandering creates uphill fight for Dems in the House | The Rundown | PBS NewsHour

GOP Attempt to Gerrymander the Electoral College Is the New Normal - US News

Old 10-24-2014, 11:20 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,574,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post

Show me proof of "all the voter fraud". Just because your side doesn't win doesn't mean there is voter fraud.

Old 10-24-2014, 01:12 PM

1,701 posts, read 1,109,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Show me proof of "all the voter fraud". Just because your side doesn't win doesn't mean there is voter fraud.
I don't have a "side". I don't read much about voter fraud on the "side" of republicans, but there is quite a lot about your "side". Show me what has been written about republican voter fraud, I'm willing to read what you provide.

If it were republicans that were being exposed for as much voter fraud as is published about your "side", what would you have to say about it?

It just seems to me that democrats take drastic measures to secure votes. Do you think giving illegals the right to vote to ensure power in government and over people is the "democratic" way?

Have you lost your way so much so that you forgot the true meaning of democracy??

"a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives."

The proof you ask for is in the links, which obviously you didn't bother to read, but just had a knee jerk reaction to defend the title of a thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies