Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2014, 10:25 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,550,583 times

Advertisements

It's always amusing to hear what white people think about black people. Aside from Cornel West, who claims that Obama "ran as a progressive" (no, professor West, Dennis Kucinich ran as the progressive), who *really* needs to get over not getting an extra Inaguration ticket at the last second, he's quite fine. We've noticed the foaming at the mouth racism of much of the GOP, and the calculated "I'm against whatever Obama's for, even if it's my own Bill"attitude of the leadership.

The problem here isn't really Obama. It's all these guys walking around telling us "well, I'm nothing like Obama!" Well, okay, the republicans are almost universally terrible (I'll give Rand Paul credit - I don't like his philosophy, but I'll admit that he's at least attempting to apply them to people regardless of skin color), you're trying to be more like a republican, I don't see much daylight, why sit in line for who knows how long just to help you out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2014, 10:34 PM

7,006 posts, read 7,016,024 times
Obama knows many black Americans will not show up at the polls in November, that's why he's been busing thousands of illegals around the country to set them up quickly with voter ID and work permit cards.

Why do Americans allow him to get away with this? If only he had an eevil (R) next to his name then maybe people would wake up and realize that HE is the true terrorist threat to America, and start marching on Washington.

Old 10-26-2014, 01:08 AM

7,564 posts, read 5,815,888 times
100 years from now they will still be poor, someone else will step in to incite racism
And hatred and they will still be looking for someone to pull them out of poverty.

Old 10-26-2014, 02:19 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,111,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
MIAMI: Black disappointment with Obama threatens Democrats | Elections | McClatchy DC

This article nails it.. They don't understand how government works and look at him as a savior. He's done nothing to help the very people that put him in office. I say it all the time but if blacks think jobs are hard to find now just wait until Obumbler legalizes million and millions of illegals. They will come out of the woodwork and compete for the few jobs left that these people are applying for. Yet, they fawn and praise him. Sad, very sad. They put there fate in the hands of a lying narcissist and not on themselves. If anything this will engrain the belief they will never escape. If a black Muslim can't help who can right?
Black "Muslim"? What roll does his being a "Muslim" have to do with it? Are you saying that all black people are Muslims??

I highly doubt black VOTERS are the only voters that have felt the impact of Obama's failures.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:23 AM

73,192 posts, read 63,046,186 times
Why does anyone care who Blacks vote for? Whose business is it?

Old 10-26-2014, 09:33 AM

41,008 posts, read 49,480,535 times
Wonder if many think Obama's been Acting White.

Turns out Obama is about as Black as George Bush.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:35 AM

20,523 posts, read 15,965,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Voting Democrat for 200 years is the black code.

Blacks are submissive to the "The Black Code."
Prepare to get "flamed" over that tho I def agree with what you mean.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:47 AM

7,564 posts, read 5,815,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
It's always amusing to hear what white people think about black people. Aside from Cornel West, who claims that Obama "ran as a progressive" (no, professor West, Dennis Kucinich ran as the progressive), who *really* needs to get over not getting an extra Inaguration ticket at the last second, he's quite fine. We've noticed the foaming at the mouth racism of much of the GOP, and the calculated "I'm against whatever Obama's for, even if it's my own Bill"attitude of the leadership.

The problem here isn't really Obama. It's all these guys walking around telling us "well, I'm nothing like Obama!" Well, okay, the republicans are almost universally terrible (I'll give Rand Paul credit - I don't like his philosophy, but I'll admit that he's at least attempting to apply them to people regardless of skin color), you're trying to be more like a republican, I don't see much daylight, why sit in line for who knows how long just to help you out?
Nah, it's Obama. It's a deep faith that an individual will change a persons situation. Your post is canon fodder at best.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:53 AM

11,184 posts, read 6,539,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Why does anyone care who Blacks vote for? Whose business is it?
I don't care who you, a single black person votes for. I do care who blacks and women and Hispanics, etc. in general vote for because it relates to who governs.

Though we pretty much know blacks vote overwhelmingly for the D, the turnout this year could very well determine which party controls the Senate.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:01 AM

7,712 posts, read 4,773,743 times
Someone else posted this speech on the Democrats & Liberals by Malcom X. It is absolutely spot on. It talks about how Blacks are nothing but ignorant pawns, used by privileged White Liberals to enhance their power. Here's a couple excerpts from it that give you the gist....

"The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political “football game” that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives."

"The crooked politicians in Washington, D.C., purposely make a big noise over the proposed civil rights legislation. By blowing up the civil rights issue they skillfully add false importance to the Negro civil rights “leaders.” Once the image of these Negro civil rights “leaders” has been blown up way beyond its proper proportion, these same Negro civil rights “leaders” are then used by white liberals to influence and control the Negro voters, all for the benefit of the white politicians who pose as liberals, who pose as friends of the Negro.
"

"The white conservatives aren’t friends of the Negro either, but they at least don’t try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the “smiling” fox."

Malcolm X on White Liberals | Faith in Action
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies