Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 05:33 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
In the interview, Nunn said that she views the shooting, which has become a major animating issue for black voters in the state’s closely-watched Georgia Senate race, through the lens of “being a mom.”

She actually views it through the lens of being the typical delusional moonbat......

Michelle Nunn on Ferguson Flyer: 'It Merits a Conversation' - NBC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2014, 06:08 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times
new polls from Georgia
she is dropping
thank God
I live in Atlanta and we do not need the likes of Ms Dunn
she is a carbon copy of her race baiting boss
Obama
can not wait to VOTE!!!!

Old 10-29-2014, 06:33 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
liberals love race baiting.....its one of their main tactics

Old 10-29-2014, 06:42 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,158,739 times
lol at the desperation Teabaggers are feeling now, bringing up something completely irrelevant to Nunn's qualifications to be a Senator. Nothing more important than her opinion on a flyer she has nothing to do with. I guess you can lay a stack of those flyers at her office in the Senate building in a few months.

Old 10-29-2014, 07:22 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
lol at the desperation Teabaggers are feeling now, bringing up something completely irrelevant to Nunn's qualifications to be a Senator. Nothing more important than her opinion on a flyer she has nothing to do with. I guess you can lay a stack of those flyers at her office in the Senate building in a few months.

teabaggers??

I needed a chuckle this morning, thanks!

Old 10-29-2014, 07:39 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
LOL....the desperation of the lefties...nothing to see here...just race baiting...oh I mean...that has nothing to do with qualifications as a senator....

Old 10-29-2014, 07:51 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
The Democrat Party is in full meltdown mode.

Quite enjoyable.

Old 10-29-2014, 07:52 AM

13,944 posts, read 5,615,884 times
Quote:
lol at the desperation Teabaggers are feeling now
It isn't desperation - Iowa Electronic Markets" Senate 14 price history for October

Most accurate pre-election predictor of the last 30 years, where a price of $0.55 signifies a lock, and right now "DS.lose14" (Dems lose Senate in 2014) is trading at $0.865. In IEM terms, that's like having the results cast in stone.

It won't just be the Senate either. Dems are set to lose a few governor seats, a bunch of state AG seats, a few more seats in the US House, etc.

This is not a good election cycle to be a Democrat, and that isn't "teabagger desperation" but an objective observation from someone who could care less about either major party. The good news for Democrats is given the GOP's history of doing very little when they gain control of both chambers of the legislature, and knowing what Senate seats will be in play in two years, 2016 will be much better for Dems and not a good time to be a Republican. The GOP will get about a year to prove they deserved the chance voters gave them, or they'll sink the 2016 POTUS chances no matter who the RNC picks. Smart money always bets the modern GOP to suck at making the most of a chance from the voters, just ask 2005-2006, where they had everything going their way and ran away from every good idea thrown at them out of fear from their corporate masters.

If I was a Democrat, I'd be hoping for a big GOP wave in 2014 because GOP retardation for 2 years will all but guarantee you the presidency from 2016 to 2024.

Old 10-29-2014, 08:19 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,593,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
liberals love race baiting.....its one of their main tactics
Their only tactic.

Old 10-29-2014, 05:50 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
Can you comment on how exactly the fliers in question, which are trying to sway people to vote for her, make reference to her opponent's qualifications to be a Senator? That's rhetorical BTW.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies