Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 12:09 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,671,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Born and raised in NJ and Christie is a loud mouth idiot. Wasn't it Christie who was the Key note speaker during Romney's run and all he talked about was himself. I can't wait to see the next Republican primary, I will have my popcorn ready for the Christie Carnage.
Born and raised in NJ too and I love Christie! I seriously doubt he would make it to the WH, but I love his "tell it like it is attitude." At least we might get the truth out of the administration instead of false promises and lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2014, 12:18 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,997,202 times
Christie's 'Sopranos' act is getting old. I'm all for a politician speaking honestly but that's not the same as acting like a bully.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie may have already snuffed out presidential chances

Old 10-31-2014, 12:39 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Born and raised in NJ and Christie is a loud mouth idiot. Wasn't it Christie who was the Key note speaker during Romney's run and all he talked about was himself. I can't wait to see the next Republican primary, I will have my popcorn ready for the Christie Carnage.
Who do we know who is prominent on the national political scene who always injects himself into whatever topic he speeches about...I, I, I. the egomaniac in the oval office.

Oh come on, what's the real reason you embrace excessive self promotion in one person and detest it in another?

Old 10-31-2014, 12:40 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
A lot of people, when their failings are exposed, lash back in loud anger....
and a lot more hide their sins under a blanket of pretentious politeness so no one would ever see their failings

Old 10-31-2014, 01:05 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
Buying a home on the coast is a risk some homeowners choose, but the rest of us shouldn't have to pay for the results of that decision when the inevitable happens.

The guy was rude and Christie gave it back to him. I liked Christie's response.

Old 10-31-2014, 01:15 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
It's blatantly obvious the heckler is upset, but that doesn't justify interrupting. If Christie was a Democrat, I doubt you would have anything bad to say about him.
Even if Christie was a Democrat (which the far right winger do call him a RINO, so right wingers seem to think he is basically a Democrat) I would still call him an egotistical bully.

Old 10-31-2014, 01:20 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,902,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Even if Christie was a Democrat (which the far right winger do call him a RINO, so right wingers seem to think he is basically a Democrat) I would still call him an egotistical bully.

Old 10-31-2014, 02:42 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Born and raised in NJ too and I love Christie! I seriously doubt he would make it to the WH, but I love his "tell it like it is attitude." At least we might get the truth out of the administration instead of false promises and lies.

Uhm no what we would get is more of the same. Did you forget his first campaign promises to the unions and teachers. As soon as he got in office he broke every last one of them. Don't get me wrong, I believe the unions are over bloated, however Christie is the same lying politician as all others in office. To believe otherwise your living in an alternate reality.

Old 10-31-2014, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Who do we know who is prominent on the national political scene who always injects himself into whatever topic he speeches about...I, I, I. the egomaniac in the oval office.

Oh come on, what's the real reason you embrace excessive self promotion in one person and detest it in another?

Are you serious? If your asked to speak on behalf of someone, taught their policies make the case as to why they should be Promoted to the President of the United States, you don't talk about yourself. And again, I don't care if its a Democrat or Republican. Hell even those in his own party was pissed that he did that.

Old 10-31-2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Buying a home on the coast is a risk some homeowners choose, but the rest of us shouldn't have to pay for the results of that decision when the inevitable happens.

The guy was rude and Christie gave it back to him. I liked Christie's response.

You do realize NY/NJ is completely surrounding by water. Its not just those living off the shore. You have folks in Jersey City, Hoboken NJ and the Islands in NY that are still not in their home or are waiting for repairs. That was the WORST storm ever on record in the North East.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies