Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 02:21 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post

I don't really care about credentials when there's work to look at. Older politicians are a thing of the past. You get maybe 1 more election and then its our turn to take over. Corruption will not be tolerated. Violent, constitution-violating Police officers will not be tolerated.
Yes. It's the police that the the source of all societies problems. LOL

Oh, and who exactly are you referring to when you say "it's our turn to take over"?

Old 11-23-2014, 02:22 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
And they will never take any responsibility for their not policing their own people and forcing the government to police for them.
They have no respect for adults because the adults did bother to earn it from their parents and so on. the decline is morality not money.
Democrats fostered it and blame every one else for it's failure. because they are immoral them selves. Choosing an immoral president that truly represents them .
Do you feel better now?

Old 11-23-2014, 02:22 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
I'm not racist. It's against forum rules to call someone racist. And its true that only old people watch the MSM. Does it offend you, yeah?

I don't really care about credentials when there's work to look at. Older politicians are a thing of the past. You get maybe 1 more election and then its our turn to take over. Corruption will not be tolerated. Violent, constitution-violating Police officers will not be tolerated.
What is the problem liberals have with the elderly?

Old 11-23-2014, 02:27 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFarrell View Post
True, it is just Fox, but if you check out their ratings, you'll see they are reaching more viewers than the other networks combined...that sort of balances out things.
Fox definitely know how to play with their viewers. They are making so much money off of so called conservatives.

Old 11-23-2014, 02:28 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Fox definitely know how to play with their viewers. They are making so much money off of so called conservatives.
That is OK......we have a lot of money to spend.

Old 11-23-2014, 02:33 PM

209 posts, read 134,593 times
Quote:
If they're not talking about ending the Drug War they're not talking imo.

Want to cut crime in this country? End prohibition and start giving people jobs and security.

I guess you never watch Fox....otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question or making these statements.
Another way of being 'balanced' is to have discussions representing ALL views, a format that nearly EVERY Fox show has.

Old 11-23-2014, 02:43 PM

Quote:
I'm not racist. It's against forum rules to call someone racist. And its true that only old people watch the MSM. Does it offend you, yeah?

Actually your views on 'old people' is rather archaic...what with that new-fangled Science and all, that keeps our bodies lively and brains young!

Old 11-23-2014, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
So I guess the other networks make their money off Liberals...

Old 11-23-2014, 02:56 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Quote:

Scratch the "your." I did.

Doesn't offend me a bit because failure to do so can lead to abject ignorance.

Every generation gets its turn. Our's isn't over yet. Most of us are still alive. Sorry about that!

Last edited by Curmudgeon; 11-23-2014 at 03:05 PM..

Old 11-23-2014, 03:19 PM

671 posts, read 890,627 times
Hum,,,your gonna be old people one day,,if your lucky....Sounds like your an age racist to me....
One generally gets what their worth..If one has a job where speaking English isn't necessary or having a particular skill,,well your already screwed...Either a robot or a illegal is going to replace you...That is just a matter of time. Believe me I've seem the ditch diggers and the laborers jobs fad away over the years...Don't go telling me society has failed it's children,that blame is square upon the parents shoulders.

Last edited by USAGeorge; 11-23-2014 at 03:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies