Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 12:07 PM

20,050 posts, read 20,861,844 times

Advertisements

The Brown family lawyer seems like a knucklehead.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:18 PM

801 posts, read 1,104,005 times
No, you should not end up dead if you are an unarmed human being assaulting a police officer -or a security officer. But since we should all know that once the police kill someone, they will not be punished, I will speak to what started the encounter in the first place. In fact, black people experience a vastly disproportionate incidence of being interfered with by police as they are going about their business (recalling that before that backspin composite of contrivances told by Wilson, it was first reported that he knew nothing of the thievery). All of that invocation of animal strength and aggression by Brown in Wilson's tale sounded so bizarre , and what some blogger called hallucinatory, is typical for the police.

So why in the hell did the police have to tell the two men to get the F off the street? Black people walking! If police can just stop fixating on and harassing blacks in their own neighborhoods and instigating aggressive encounters in the first place, then we might not have incident after incident of black people going from walking, driving, shopping to being shot up in a flash. I also don't believe the lie everyone believes (including blacks) that police act the way they do because they believe in black male default criminality. That allows everyone to at lease rationalize their fixed attention on blacks. Those cops know every young black male is not a criminal. They are just harassing for the sake of harassment - the same as blacks are harassed in the workplace.

Attention Police: Leave Black People Alone when they are not committing crimes, and cease using excessive force and accusing unarmed people of assaulting your asses when you maim and kill people at what start out as routine traffic stops. Leon Ford in Pittsburgh went from routine traffic stop to paralyzed. When does that happen to white people?

Old 11-26-2014, 12:25 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
He stole a few cigs and threw his weight around...and we don't know if Brown assaulted Wilson. You may believe Wilson but I don't.
Are you minimizing robbery and assault? The value of the stolen merchandise is not a factor.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:35 PM

39,872 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
This is a tragedy but it has NOTHING to do with the Ferguson case.

You act like people can't be outraged by Black on Black crime AND an unarmed Black man being shot by the cops.
How many several hundred page threads are their on black on black crime? Vs say a cop defending himself from a violent attack by a 300 lb criminal?

Old 11-26-2014, 12:38 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
The 3 great lies
I wasn't doing nothing
I didn't do anything to the cop
He stopped me bek of my race

Old 11-26-2014, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryview22 View Post
No, you should not end up dead if you are an unarmed human being assaulting a police officer -or a security officer.
So a cop should never pull his weapon out if he is being assaulted. He should just take his chances that he won't be seriously injured or killed no matter the size disparity. That he wont be knocked out and his firearm used against him. That his friend wont also jump in on the assault.
Sorry, thats not how law enforcement are trained.... anywhere and race.
In the instance that he must pull his firearm out, if the perp complies with his commands, no one gets hurt.
MB did not comply and was combative.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:40 PM

3,826 posts, read 3,388,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
He stole a few cigs and threw his weight around...and we don't know if Brown assaulted Wilson. You may believe Wilson but I don't.

Officer Wilson wears a badge and represents law and order. He took an oath to enforce the laws of the state. I believe HIM over some hood rat witnesses any day of the week.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
The Brown family lawyer seems like a knucklehead.
If your'e talking about Crump, he was the Travon Martin attorney too.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:43 PM

3,826 posts, read 3,388,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
If your'e talking about Crump, he was the Travon Martin attorney too.

That buffoon must have gotten his degree from an advertisement on the back of a book of matches. What legitimate law schools allow people like him to have a license?

Old 11-26-2014, 12:43 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,262,592 times
Some races don't have a good history picking their role models.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies