Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2014, 08:38 PM

208 posts, read 236,111 times

Advertisements

Different incident from hammer attack on the Bosnian husband and wife. So why does attack on this poor woman qualify and the attack on the couple does not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2014, 08:50 PM

1,221 posts, read 2,749,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCitySam View Post
Different incident from hammer attack on the Bosnian husband and wife. So why does attack on this poor woman qualify and the attack on the couple does not?
I would imagine it's because her ethnicity was brought up during the altercation. Since it's hard to tell if someone is Bosnian just by looking at them, I assume that's why the first attack is not considered a hate crime. The perps may not have known.

You gotta love the genius thugs though. She said "I'm European," and they said "You're a **** liar. You're Bosnian." LOL!

Old 12-05-2014, 10:02 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,018,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn10am View Post
I would imagine it's because her ethnicity was brought up during the altercation. Since it's hard to tell if someone is Bosnian just by looking at them, I assume that's why the first attack is not considered a hate crime. The perps may not have known.

You gotta love the genius thugs though. She said "I'm European," and they said "You're a **** liar. You're Bosnian." LOL!
The hammer attack was a hate crime. The black youths were reported to be talking about going after white people.

Old 12-05-2014, 10:09 PM

1,221 posts, read 2,749,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
The hammer attack was a hate crime. The black youths were reported to be talking about going after white people.
Ah. I wasn't aware that they were specifically targeting white people. But still, I think a hate crime will be much easier to prove in the second attack than the first.

Old 12-05-2014, 11:35 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,018,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn10am View Post
Ah. I wasn't aware that they were specifically targeting white people. But still, I think a hate crime will be much easier to prove in the second attack than the first.
No question.

But, it doesn't change the fact that Slay, Dotson and Joyce were lying about the motive behind Zamir Begic's slaughter.

Old 12-06-2014, 12:19 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Default Is There A Reason Why Black American Teens Would Attack Someone Because They're Bosnian?

"St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson has called in the FBI to help investigate what he is calling a hate crime because a woman assaulted by three black teens is Bosnian. When the woman attempted to drive around the young men, at least one of them pulled a gun and ordered her to stop. One of the men struck the windshield with an object police said could have been a crowbar. The woman was pulled from the vehicle while another of the men opened the passenger door and went through the woman's purse, saying it was empty. One of the men threw her cellphone to the ground and stomped on it. One of the men asked where the woman was from. She said she was European. 'You're a (expletive) liar. You're Bosnian. I should just kill you now,' Dotson said of the woman's account."

(A passer-by found the woman unconscious.)

» St. Louis Police, FBI investigating Friday attack on Bosnian woman as hate crime » News -- GOPUSA

So help me out here? What's the beef with Bosnians? This is a new one on me. I mean, they didn't ask the woman if she was Muslim and the attackers aren't obviously Serbs so what am I missing?

The incident occurred five days after Zemir Begic, a 32-year-old Bosnian man, was killed in St Louis by 2 black teens and one Hispanic teen.

Old 12-06-2014, 12:39 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
It sounds fake. No witnesses. Maybe she's covering up a domestic situation by blaming big black men.

Attack on Bosnian woman near Bevo Mill is called a hate crime : News

Old 12-06-2014, 12:41 PM

406 posts, read 283,376 times
Three dumb thugs thought it was a great idea to attack a woman by herself by method of ambush and outnumbering her.

She should have pulled out a .45 and smoked all three of their ignorant asses for their troubles.

Old 12-06-2014, 12:46 PM

963 posts, read 689,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
It sounds fake. No witnesses. Maybe she's covering up a domestic situation by blaming big black men.

You're right! Angry black yutes NEVER attack whites -- especially vulnerable white women. Never happens -- especially in St Louis where there's peace and harmony towards whites!

Old 12-06-2014, 12:50 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post

What makes you believe it is fake? The police thought it was true enough to bring in the FBI. Maybe we should tell them not to worry about it. The woman found unconscious is making it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies