Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 08:08 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,880,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
....it is because they inherit the benefits of our complaints and our struggles. Black people have been like the person in the big meeting that ask the question that nobody else asks....but long to know the answer to. "when are we going to get raises"...sort of thing, because others don't want to make waves and be seen as complainers.

The truth is that all other minorities benefit in America from the struggles put forth by black people and this includes women and gays. Gays have often used the black struggle and the rights won to draw analogies to their struggle. Women have benefited from the struggles of blacks too because opening up the doors of freedom to Americas most despised and disrespected group, its slave population, eventually set the stage for freedom and universal suffrage for women and all.

Thus, other groups do not have to complain and do not complain because they can and do ride the coat tails of black people and our struggles. Right now, the rest of America is riding the struggle of black people against the police state....yet, the rest of America has set silent as police became militarized killing machines, then condemn us when we cry out because they don't cry out. We get seen as the whiners, those with the victim syndrome and the like, while others get seen as "model minorities" or non complainers....yet they benefit from our complaints and rebellion which has let to better lives and higher standard of living for them.
This I notice is an arrogant delusion among black folks because the manner they execute is generally confrontational and uncouth so the very good that could be done is lost in the delivery.

This is ridiculous as blacks have had decades to improve themselves and some have and they are quiet yet it is the growing lower class of blacks that are the complainers. Other groups as in immigrants got ahead by having a work ethic not welfare ethic. They wanted to be part of America not part of a black America. Blacks got ahead on their own during segregation without intervention.

Poilice state for blacks? No shootings of professional class or para-professional class blacks. They are not trouble makers. It is always the garbage class.

The post is just another example of black arrogance. Talk about about marginal things or make up accomplishments and disregard the utter failure of your society. White folk make clear demarcations between their performers and losers and do not support their losers.

Last edited by Felix C; 12-02-2014 at 08:17 AM..

Old 12-02-2014, 08:09 AM

8,792 posts, read 8,207,816 times
Quote:
....it is because they inherit the benefits of our complaints and our struggles. Black people have been like the person in the big meeting that ask the question that nobody else asks....but long to know the answer to. "when are we going to get raises"...sort of thing, because others don't want to make waves and be seen as complainers.

The truth is that all other minorities benefit in America from the struggles put forth by black people and this includes women and gays. Gays have often used the black struggle and the rights won to draw analogies to their struggle. Women have benefited from the struggles of blacks too because opening up the doors of freedom to Americas most despised and disrespected group, its slave population, eventually set the stage for freedom and universal suffrage for women and all.

Thus, other groups do not have to complain and do not complain because they can and do ride the coat tails of black people and our struggles. Right now, the rest of America is riding the struggle of black people against the police state....yet, the rest of America has set silent as police became militarized killing machines, then condemn us when we cry out because they don't cry out. We get seen as the whiners, those with the victim syndrome and the like, while others get seen as "model minorities" or non complainers....yet they benefit from our complaints and rebellion which has let to better lives and higher standard of living for them.
I can't add any more to your reputation, so I will just restate your sentiments based on my own observations and feelings on the subject...

I've often thought that even though a few people of some other ethnic and social groups participated in the civil rights drama, most of those other minority groups as a whole got a free ride on the civil rights bus and then chose to remain silent. Yes, Blacks did the heavy lifting of water hose and dog attacks, busted heads and jail terms, shootings and killings; and when the civil rights amendments were passed, those other groups did come to the table and say - now give me my rights. In fact, there are a lot of studies showing that White women (and therefore white families) benefit from Affirmative Action more than anyone else. Isn't that twisted?

But anyway. That is all history and trying to get anyone under 40 years old to believe or understand is a waste of time; their ears and minds are just closed to the proposition. So my focus these days and really throughout my career has just been on personally moving ahead and prospering and lately, fighting the greatest threat these days to civil liberties -- "rogue" cops and the system they are part of.

Last edited by blktoptrvl; 12-02-2014 at 09:12 AM..

Old 12-02-2014, 08:10 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,749,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
It's part coattails, and it's also because it is simply isn't as profitable an industry for other minorities as it is for blacks. Victimology is a very profitable enterprise for those so "employed." You yell, you rant, you don't work, and money gets handed to you. On a "per unit of work" basis, it's one of the most profitable activities in which one can engage, but it only works if you're black and have a rich white liberal somewhere close who writes checks and begs forgiveness whenever you call them racist.
Do you think that there is a for profit industry that benefits off the existence of what you would probably call "race hustlers"? In other words, race hustlers-hustlers, who draw income from energizing conservatives that lazy liberals are taking away all their hard earned monies and rights and giving it to lazy blacks? If liberalism went away many conservatives would not be able to make a living off of fear mongering about liberals. Politics and the two parties is a symbiotic relationship.....which you don't seem to understand.

Old 12-02-2014, 08:13 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,250,645 times
Quote:

Many blacks have been enslaved to the benifits of their master big government . many of them love ther master and the Democratic Party that has enslaved them. Many blacks have broke away from their master and have had ameican success . That includes Obama , but what has he done to free the goverment slaves

Last edited by wjtwet; 12-02-2014 at 08:24 AM..

Old 12-02-2014, 08:15 AM

14,161 posts, read 5,721,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
That sounds like plenty white Americans of generations past...getting their money off of black labor. Today many whites dont have to yell and rant as they inherited wealth that blacks were forbidden to build until recently. And if they didn't inherit, a number don't work and collect a welfare check...no yelling, because they feel entitled. It's expected.

Then they have the nerve to beg me for money. Their families have been here far longer than mine. STOP.
Thanks for illustrating my point, but white guilt doesn't work on me. I grew up dirt poor.

When faced with a theory you don't like, fire back with white guilt. People who looked like me 200 years ago owned slaves in the southern agrarian colonies, so I must now feel guilty for it, write a check and beg forgiveness.

White guilt is a very profitable extortion racket for the black subsidiary of Grievance Inc. Your attempt to employ it in rebuttal is again, a nice illustration.

Old 12-02-2014, 08:17 AM

39,470 posts, read 27,814,484 times
Quote:

The truth is that all other minorities benefit in America from the struggles put forth by black people.
Quote:
I am an African American and I am certainly not always happy with our behavior. The difference is that I understand the roots and evolution of that behavior, which all ties to our struggles that give others freedoms and rights to piggyback off of. Blacks people have a lot of wounds from our struggle....and those wounds lead to different behaviors.

I agree with the above.

Old 12-02-2014, 08:18 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,321,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
I hate to say this, but I have heard Hispanics, Asians, Indians, and Gays complain about Blacks more times than I can count.

For the record, I do not always agree.
So. Some blacks aren't all that enamored with them either.

Old 12-02-2014, 08:20 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,321,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Do you think Latinos will put up with blacks'constant complaints after they establish themselves in the political system?
They are established and what are they gonna do about it? Kill us?

Don't be so hopeful about that.

Old 12-02-2014, 08:21 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,749,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
I've often thought that even though a few people of some other ethnic and social groups participated in the civil rights drama, most of those other minority groups as a whole got a free ride on the civil rights bus and then chose to remain silent. Yes, Blacks did the heavy lifting of water hose and dog attacks, busted heads and jail terms, shootings and killings; and when the civil rights amendments were passed, those other groups did come to the table and say - now give me my rights. In fact, there are a lot of studies showing that White women (and therefore white families) benefit from Affirmative Action than anyone else. Isn't that twisted?

But anyway. That is all history and trying to get anyone under 40 years old to believe or understand is a waste of time; their ears and minds are just closed to the proposition. So my focus these days and really throughout my career has just been on personally moving ahead and prospering and lately, fighting the greatest threat these days to civil liberties -- "rogue" cops and the system they are part of.
Profoundly true! On one hand, their ignorance is refreshing and on the other hand their ignorance is problematic. I too have mostly given up....as this is the era of individualism.....which will eventually sink the ship for all.

Old 12-02-2014, 08:25 AM

13,686 posts, read 20,853,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So. Some blacks aren't all that enamored with them either.
Your problem Brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies