Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 10:39 AM

808 posts, read 1,680,041 times

Advertisements

Okay. Yes. Black people are saying they don't care if every other race on earth catches fire, they wouldn't put them out. They just don't care. In fact, they want them to die. That's what's being said.

Ok, alright. I think I'm good here. Everyone who is reasonable can read what I posted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2014, 10:43 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,612,495 times
Though I don't want to takeaway from anything but imo it should be:

BlackLivesMatterAllLivesMatter

Old 12-10-2014, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
If you're a liberal, only black lives matter apparently.

If liberals keep up this anti-white platform, they're going to continue to lose at the polls, just like they got stomped last month.
Alright, last time. Tell me, is every "category" in American equally mistreated? Are whites, blacks, men, women, gays, straights, christians, muslims, native born, immigrants, old, young, tall, short, fat, thin, handicapped, etc, etc, treated the same?

No. No they are not. That's a fact. There is discrimination. Some groups of people are treated worse. People in those communities bringing attention to that fact, is not saying it doesn't matter when it happens to others. But if it happened to everyone equally, everyone would be complaining about it.

You don't have to be anti Y to be pro X, especially when the problems of community X are barely existent in community Y. The disease is not spread equally, the treatment should not be spread equally. Especially when certain groups get better treatment.

Old 12-10-2014, 10:47 AM

52,707 posts, read 34,636,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
If you're a liberal, only black lives matter apparently.

If liberals keep up this anti-white platform, they're going to continue to lose at the polls, just like they got stomped last month.
all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal that others.

Old 12-10-2014, 10:53 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,763,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnownUnknown View Post
Black people are treated differently. Saying " all lives matters" take away from issues that don't affect Americans, it affects black americans.

Simple as that. The whole " what about me" or "not all" talk is so frustrating.
Yes because finding ways of coming together wouldn't suit the agenda. We must be separated into victim and oppressor classes so we know who to shame and who to coddle.

The militarization of the police force is a problem that affects Americans, not just black Americans. Yes it manifests itself more strongly, or at least more spectacularly, in the black community but if you want to make real progress on an issue like this, you're going to want people to be united, not at each others' throats.

Old 12-10-2014, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Yes because finding ways of coming together wouldn't suit the agenda. We must be separated into victim and oppressor classes so we know who to shame and who to coddle.

The militarization of the police force is a problem that affects Americans, not just black Americans. Yes it manifests itself more strongly, or at least more spectacularly, in the black community but if you want to make real progress on an issue like this, you're going to want people to be united, not at each others' throats.
The militarization of police is an issue. But that's not what people are protesting in the streets for right now. Your whole, what about me, pay attention to me, give he half the attention for something that barely affects me and I'm not even really concerned about, is a distraction. You're just trying to demean this movement, and something tells me if I were to go through your post history I wouldn't find you commenting on the misconduct of police save for when it's against black people, and black people bring it up.

Old 12-10-2014, 11:12 AM

Quote:
The militarization of police is an issue. But that's not what people are protesting in the streets for right now. Your whole, what about me, pay attention to me, give he half the attention for something that barely affects me and I'm not even really concerned about, is a distraction. You're just trying to demean this movement, and something tells me if I were to go through your post history I wouldn't find you commenting on the misconduct of police save for when it's against black people, and black people bring it up.
The movement demeans itself by being exclusionary. Without a people united standing behind it, it'll end up going the way of the OWS movement, which started out meaning well and then turned in to a laughingstock. That won't be good for anyone. You won't shame me, or many others, into supporting these particular protests, but you might get more people behind a movement that actually gets at the root of the larger problem. You seek to make people like myself in to part of the problem, which is naturally going to put them on the defensive.

Old 12-10-2014, 11:18 AM

It's not exclusionary, any more than drawing attention to domestic violence against women. Does it happen to men? Yes, but the vast majority of domestic violence, and sexual violence, and rape, and harassment, is against women.

So by your logic, pretty much every organization aimed at reducing domestic violence and rape, is exclusionary because it doesn't pay equal attention to when it happens to men, and if that's the case, I seriously doubt anyone will miss you, because you can't make it all about you. It's endemic in among one category, but you won't support it unless you can get half the attention, because if it's not all about you, who cares.

Believe it or not, disenfranchised minorities can get equal treatment without pandering to people like you. There are people who care about what happens to others. It's happened before, and it will happen again. Jesus Christ. The narcissism on this guy.

You wanna make provide the biggest relief? Well then let's first on whose suffering the greatest. Because it isn't spread equally. I'm sorry if to you, that sounds like blacks, or gays, or latinos, immigrants, the handicapped, the poor, etc, is just trying to bring you down.

Old 12-10-2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:

Believe it or not, disenfranchised minorities can get equal treatment without pandering to people like you.
Hasn't worked so far.

Old 12-10-2014, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Hasn't worked so far.
Oh well know I know I'm dealing with a racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies