Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 08:06 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yet you still ignore the mistreatment of the elderly man. Is that common treatment in your area?
Oh look, you're all upset that I demonstrated you are wrong about it being mike brown.

People are....lets just say unkind. I can show links of black people, white people, all sorts of people doing bad things. I don't define EVERYONE in that group based upon the actions of individuals. Maybe you should try it?

Is it common in my area? Not that I have noticed. Why does it happen all over your area? What are the odds? We have over 300 million people in this country, odds are some of them are behaving bad right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2014, 08:07 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
Snopes MAY be right in THIS case. That means there are a lot of very stupid and violent big black "gentle giants" assaulting others out there. We need more white cops keeping these dumb thugs off the streets 'cause.....

"black lives matter!"
While businesses burned to the ground and black mobs ran wild through the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, an elderly white man, dependent on oxygen to breathe, strolled out to his car in the parking lot of a pizza joint to retrieve an oxygen tank from his car.

Moments later, he was brutally attacked by marauding thugs “seeking justice” for Mike Brown.

Ferguson thugs beat, carjack elderly white man on oxygen

Old 12-15-2014, 08:10 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
human nature. some people are sick, mean, vile people. since the dawn of man we have been killing each other. this cruelty is nothing new.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:11 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
While businesses burned to the ground and black mobs ran wild through the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, on Monday night, an elderly white man, dependent on oxygen to breathe, strolled out to his car in the parking lot of a pizza joint to retrieve an oxygen tank from his car.

Moments later, he was brutally attacked by marauding thugs “seeking justice” for Mike Brown.

And my friend here at work is a great guy. But he is black, and really really scary looking. (Seriously this guy is buffed like you wouldnt believe, and surrounded by engineers). Should I assume he is a thug because of these peoples actions?

He has a degree in computer science, and has been a manager of groups here.

Whats your point exactly? Ohhh right. black people are bad. got it.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:13 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,528,561 times
I agree with the OP. What is wrong with people? People who single out one race and show such disrespect by accusing an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. Show some respect!

Old 12-15-2014, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
And my friend here at work is a great guy. But he is black, and really really scary looking. (Seriously this guy is buffed like you wouldnt believe, and surrounded by engineers). Should I assume he is a thug because of these peoples actions?

He has a degree in computer science, and has been a manager of groups here.

Whats your point exactly? Ohhh right. black people are bad. got it.
Actually no you shouldn't. But at least acknowledge the facts of out of control blacks. Ohh right, you can't do that.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:14 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,155 times
People like this are the reason that Blacks can't have nice neighborhoods, safe schools, a thriving local economy, and a sense of community. All Blacks may not be thugs, but there are so many that are thugs, that they ruin it for everyone else.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
I agree with the OP. What is wrong with people? People who single out one race and show such disrespect by accusing an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. Show some respect!
Yes, just like this group did when they beat up a white elderly guy.

Quote:
While businesses burned to the ground and black mobs ran wild through the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, an elderly white man, dependent on oxygen to breathe, strolled out to his car in the parking lot of a pizza joint to retrieve an oxygen tank from his car.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:16 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Actually no you shouldn't. But at least acknowledge the facts of out of control blacks. Ohh right, you can't do that.

if you are talking criminal acts you need to add "out of control" whites, Hispanics and the rest of the races that engage in crime.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:16 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,528,561 times
Quote:
Yes, just like this group did when they beat up a white elderly guy.
I see. So, you're saying you're no better than them. Got it.

Small minds talk about people.
Average minds talk about events.
Great minds talk about ideas.

Have any ideas, petch?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies