Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 03:56 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,453,101 times

Advertisements

Apparently Sleeper 13 Productions feels it is a great idea to tell kids to steal their parents guns and bring them to school and hand over their teachers!
The handling of guns potentially loaded by children who probably have no gun safety skills onto a school bus and or into the school loaded with children is so alarming that it is reckless of Sleeper 13 Productions .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOhBAH3zPA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2014, 04:03 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
LOL.....automatic expulsion. Hopefully this is satire.

Old 12-22-2014, 04:05 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,395,954 times
I would love to see teachers arrested for receiving stolen goods and possession of a firearm.

Old 12-22-2014, 04:08 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Apparently Sleeper 13 Productions feels it is a great idea to tell kids to steal their parents guns and bring them to school and hand over their teachers!
The handling of guns potentially loaded by children who probably have no gun safety skills onto a school bus and or into the school loaded with children is so alarming that it is reckless of Sleeper 13 Productions .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOhBAH3zPA
Maybe that was part 1, part 2 should have promoted kids bringing their parents illegal drugs to school.

the guns could stay if the drugs go.

Old 12-22-2014, 04:22 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,074,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Hopefully this is satire.
Apparently not, they are either nuts or it's a publicity stunt.

Old 12-22-2014, 04:58 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
WTF is all I can think of, sorry. But what the heck is going on here. Enough is enough straight up.

Old 12-22-2014, 05:26 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,794,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
WTF is all I can think of, sorry. But what the heck is going on here. Enough is enough straight up.

Me too!

Just when you think the level of progressive insanity has reached the limit, these zealots prove there is no limit. This isn't the first time these people have called for children to break the law in order to get their way. The ends justify the means, even if it means breaking the law and ignoring the constitution.

If, God forbid, one of these children accidentally shot someone (or themselves) these people would blame the parents for owning a gun in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Apparently not, they are either nuts or it's a publicity stunt.
Public stunt or not, it's still completely nuts! It's also quite a dangerous and irrational thing to suggest.

They always come after the children first, which makes them no better than Hitler and any African dictator.

Last edited by steven_h; 12-22-2014 at 05:34 PM..

Old 12-22-2014, 05:41 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,973,518 times
It's a product of:

Rejina Productions

I have no idea if it's intended to be satire, serious, or an absurd parody of runamok liberalism.

Regardless, without some direction from the one posting (and producing) it, one has to believe they meant it.

Old 12-22-2014, 06:22 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Me too!

Just when you think the level of progressive insanity has reached the limit, these zealots prove there is no limit. This isn't the first time these people have called for children to break the law in order to get their way. The ends justify the means, even if it means breaking the law and ignoring the constitution.

If, God forbid, one of these children accidentally shot someone (or themselves) these people would blame the parents for owning a gun in the first place.

Public stunt or not, it's still completely nuts! It's also quite a dangerous and irrational thing to suggest.

They always come after the children first, which makes them no better than Hitler and any African dictator.

I think it is insanity at it's finest. I think the level of being irresponsible is astonishing and inmature

These people are whack jobs of the worse kind. They make me sick. Who the Fudge do they think they are. And what kind of message does this send to the children. Steal from your parents, then they will see nothing wrong with stealing from anyone else.

These idiots need a spanking and a time out period that last forever!

I do not give a gosh darn if it is a stunt or not, it is irresponsible and those who put up this kind of chit need to be punished.

Old 12-22-2014, 06:38 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,086,321 times
If the parents legally own the firearm, it would have to be returned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies