Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2014, 08:21 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times

Advertisements

these cop haters really do seem to think that if you are black you should not be held accountable for anything
you should not be arrested just because you are black
it seems more and more the real racists have black faces
and that too should be okay
personally I am sick to death of these punks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2014, 08:32 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,693,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X14Freak View Post
Every attempt that Blacks have made to deal with the high crime rate is thwarted by the government. Improving schools, expanding welfare, expanding Affirmative Action, and etc are all attempts made by Blacks to improve their communities so that they can deal with the roots of the high crime in their communities. All of their attempts have gone nowhere or have been effectively neutered in some way. "Fighting" crime isn't always the most effective way since it doesn't attack the root of the problem.
Your argument doesn't even make sense. All of these programs are attempts by the government to make the black community better. Outside of the government the black community has done absolutely nothing to self-fund the improvement of themselves. The black community is still stuck in the slave mentality. They expect to be taken care of. That's why there are so many generations of black welfare slaves. They don't want to do anything to improve their own lot in life. They are satisfied with just sucking offa the public tit. Those that really want to do better do.

Old 12-24-2014, 08:33 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
these cop haters really do seem to think that if you are black you should not be held accountable for anything
you should not be arrested just because you are black
it seems more and more the real racists have black faces
and that too should be okay
personally I am sick to death of these punks
Agreed. My "give a damn" broke a while back for hood rats.

Our EdwardA said it all: "hatred against honky is everything" or something like that. He's also a Black dude.

Old 12-24-2014, 11:04 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Jusssstisss 4 Gasbandit_Yute, that's all I'm askin..............CMFEO!!!!!!!

Old 12-24-2014, 11:14 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,062,274 times
[quote=Bulldogdad;37756662]Just imagine the wonderful commercial the NFL could produce. All the Black players can get together in a stadium hold hands and sing. Save a Black son, take is gun. Hands up don't shoot.

Just look at those beautifully produced anti-domestic violence commercials they have now.[/QUOTE]

And you have a problem with that....why? Domestic violence needs to finally be addressed instead of being pushed under the rug. I have no idea how old you are but I think the older generation thinks like you do.

Old 12-24-2014, 11:58 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
Quote:
Martin's grandmother, Margret Chandler, 65, told the Los Angeles Times: 'If he was in the wrong, I want to know he was in the wrong. I want to see the gun in his hand. I don't want them to tell me he had it. I want to see it. These police do some dirty things. They just wait until nightfall to see some young black men and gun them down.'
Grandma sounds a lot like some of the anti-cop dunces we have here on C-D.

Old 12-25-2014, 05:22 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,057 times
CNN showed the overnight protests. Do these people really believe a cop should not be able to protect himself when a gun is pointed at him? Or are these a bunch of racists that defend the action of a criminal solely because of skin color?

Old 12-25-2014, 06:25 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
I'm beginning to understand why people say "Oh well" when one Thug kills another Thug.
It's one less Thug to be dealt with by the Cops or prison system.

Maybe the Cops just let street justice keep doing what it does best.
Very sad for the innocent kids who get caught in the crossfire.

Old 12-25-2014, 06:45 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Grandma sounds a lot like some of the anti-cop dunces we have here on C-D.

Someone should just show her the video from the gas station parking lot, I guess.

Old 12-25-2014, 07:13 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
..... officers disrupted an attempt by several people to break into a beauty supply shop.

Protests flare after Missouri police killing of armed black man

Justice through beauty supply thievery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies