Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2014, 04:49 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,916,577 times

Advertisements

I can see it now . Each man at his corner. Wilson pulls out his gun and empties it on Hogan. Match over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2014, 05:11 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,706,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
He is still a big dude, I met him back when his family had that reality show. His daughter is also much taller than I was expecting.

You know what makes a child equal in strength to Hulk Hogan.... A gun.

Old 12-25-2014, 07:27 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,382,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
Don't underestimate how well those professional wrestlers can fight. Some actually wrestle (perform) past 60 years old. And, even though scripted... there is a lot of physical strength and agility involved in giving the show. Some are ex college wrestlers or football players. They are very athletic.

Even though Hulk is getting up there in age I bet he could still do a lot of damage.... as other pro wrestlers getting up there in age.

I'm just commenting on the "Hogan never REALLY fought in the ring" comment.... not on what Hulk said.
I dated a man in the WWF.......I know the deal.

There "athletic" ability comes from steroids and coke. ( that is why their noses bleed so easy)

Maybe Hogan could get a little "roid rage" on.

Old 12-25-2014, 10:39 AM

2,189 posts, read 1,386,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
The fact that Hulk Hogan still doesn't know the truth of the Ferguson case after all this time and press shows how out of touch the man really is.
The only thing a reasonable person needs to know is the fact that Brown was shot by the officer at a distance of 35 feet according to the police report.

If a civilian killed another civilian in the same circumstances, he would be charged regardless of color and his lawyer would have a lot of explaining to do during the trial.

Old 12-25-2014, 10:49 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,382,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
The only thing a reasonable person needs to know is the fact that Brown was shot by the officer at a distance of 35 feet according to the police report.

If a civilian killed another civilian in the same circumstances, he would be charged regardless of color and his lawyer would have a lot of explaining to do during the trial.
A civilian also would not have the right to tell them to stop.

All Brown had to do was stop........stop and drop would have been better.

Old 12-25-2014, 01:08 PM

2,209 posts, read 2,323,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I think I am to old to fight at 45.
Are you serious? At 45?

When I was a teenager 45 didn't seem old, and it still doesn't seem old to me (and I just turned 40).

Old 12-25-2014, 01:43 PM

1,862 posts, read 2,388,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I dated a man in the WWF.......I know the deal.

There "athletic" ability comes from steroids and coke. ( that is why their noses bleed so easy)

Maybe Hogan could get a little "roid rage" on.
And one of my best friends was in the WWF so I'm somewhat familiar with what the deal is. Yes, there was steroid abuse and I'm not so sure that drug abuse was any worse than any other athletic endeavor (football, baseball, basketball).

Again... many of them were amateur wrestlers in college or played football. My friend spent hours in the gym lifting, learning wrestling moves, learning how to box and martial arts training. So I think you're underestimating how much athletic ability they have and how much work they put into it and that it doesn't just come from steroid or drug use.

Old 12-25-2014, 03:25 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,433,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I can see it now . Each man at his corner. Wilson pulls out his gun and empties it on Hogan. Match over.
So it's confirmed Wilson is a cowardly right-winger.

Old 12-25-2014, 07:55 PM

7,083 posts, read 8,963,771 times
Maybe they should have a tag team match, Hulk Hogan and DMX vs. Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman.

I'm surprised that steroid use had not made a cripple out of Hogan like it did Superstar Billy Graham.

Old 12-25-2014, 07:59 PM

11,365 posts, read 16,740,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post

So Wilson shot Brown at 35 feet and yet somehow Brown's blood was found on the gun and inside the car door.

I'm guessing in your mind, Brown walked 35 feet to Wilson's car after he shot him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies