Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 11:07 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times

Advertisements

Once a thug, always a thug. He may have gotten away with murder, but he will find a way to prison eventually. Shame he didn't get life in prison the first time around so no one else would have to get hurt or killed by this thug.

Old 01-10-2015, 11:09 AM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
But then the other side of that dispute have continued alos;if you remember the burned buildings and looting plus police. So what is the point that violence continues?
what does that have to do with George Zimmerman?

Old 01-10-2015, 11:10 AM

18,665 posts, read 19,972,963 times
desertdetroiter"He's a violent guy, but apparently, only with people he knows or thinks he can take.

Eventually, he'll run across the wrong person."

Amen. Sometimes karma rocks. I hope he does not add to the prison system expense for too long. He isn't worth the money spent.

Old 01-10-2015, 11:33 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Once a thug, always a thug. He may have gotten away with murder, but he will find a way to prison eventually. Shame he didn't get life in prison the first time around so no one else would have to get hurt or killed by this thug.
I think he was rightfully acquitted...but I ALWAYS knew that he'd end up dead or in jail again. He's a natural eff-up. The son of a lawyer and judge that can't even keep a job. He's had physical altercations with the police and had violent domestic abuse charged against him before the Martin incident.

Anyone with half a brain and a little street sense knew where he was headed. That's why I was never upset about his acquittal.

He's soft..the Martin kid easily manhandled him. That's why I don't understand why he keeps getting in trouble. He can't handle himself around actual tough guys without a gun.

Old 01-10-2015, 12:04 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,430,050 times
This thread is about Zimmerman and the current charges. It's not about rehashing the Trayvon Martin case. Please don't go there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 01-10-2015, 12:08 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
Aggravated assault with a weapon is a redundancy. Aggravated assault means assault with a weapon. Just a FYI.
Not in my state. Simple assault is non-physical. Aggravated assault is physical, using only the hands and/or a weapon. A 'weapon' can be almost anything here as long as it is used as part of the assault. If a gun is involved, there is an added gun enhancement on either charge that can carry more penalty than the assault charge itself.

State laws and definitions change from state to state. I don't know what Florida's are.

Old 01-10-2015, 12:08 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
it will probably be a white woman. after that he'll go from hero to OJ.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 01-10-2015, 12:13 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,681,455 times
Baby charge

Old 01-10-2015, 12:37 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,774,235 times
Actually, the "weapon", in this latest "assault" was a WINE BOTTLE, thrown "at" the Girlfriend. 'At' is rather a subjective term. The bottle did not hit the woman, in any event. One has to wonder if the bottle was even really aimed at her.

George Zimmerman bonds out of jail | Seminole County

In his previous domestic problems, Zimmerman was accused of holding his estranged wife and her family at gunpoint, and to have punched his father-in-law in in the nose. Later, it turned out that there was no gun, and the father-in-law never got punched. George Zimmerman's wife says he threatened her with a gun

Zimmerman's problems seem consistent with those of a less-than-attractive, low-IQ, mixed-race individual, living in an exceptionally sleazy part of the country. In the Trayvon Martin episode, he was living in a bad neighborhood, as well. In bad neighborhoods, interactions are generally between multiply-flawed individuals. This was certainly the case when Zimmerman interacted with Martin.

Someone like Zimmerman is not going to have access to females of a very high calibre. Skank problems seem to be behind most of George's post-Trayvon difficulties. A difficult female can goad a man into "acting-out", which can get him into big trouble with the law. I grew up poor, and nonwhite, in a poor and nonwhite place. Zimmerman's difficulties would not have been considered exceptional in "our" "community". In fact, he would have been considered "one of the nicer guys around these parts". After all, he wasn't raping anybody. He wasn't sending any of the women in his life to the emergency room, to get steel plates put into their skulls, after he was through beating their brains out. The Welfare Lady wasn't coming around, telling him he needed to stop raping his girlfriends' children so much, and that "The people in Jackson (The State Capital) are sayin' it's not alrite ta be doin' yore own kinfolks no more.". He wasn't beating Gay men to death, or torturing animals in unspeakable ways. (All of those things were quite commonplace among the inhabitants of our Mulatto/Melungeon/'Part Indian' rural "community"...).

And I would point out that both Zimmerman and Martin were mixed-race individuals. Both could be considered African Americans (Zimmerman having had "Afro-Peruvian" ancestors). Trayvon would appear to have been well over fifty percent WHITE. Zimmerman probably has far less truly white ancestry than did Martin. If they'd both been girls in the 1960s, and both had been considered for membership in a good 'Black' sorority, they'd both have scored about the same, on the Paper Bag Test. Bringing Back the Brown Paper Bag Test to HBCUs*|*Jarrett L. Carter I'm sure 'Georgette' Zimmerman would have made the cut, though, since the Pre-Columbian component in "her" ancestry would have given her the much-prized "Good Hair".

Old 01-10-2015, 12:56 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,892 times
Well, yeah. Of course.

Any sensible person knew this as soon as we heard the recording of him chasing Trayvon Martin down the street. Zimmerman's a violent person, the end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies