Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 07:29 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times

Advertisements

I think people that convinced of violate rape should be put to death. within 90 days. those that wasn't convinced should have the family jewel surgery removed. I also believe most drug felons should be put to death too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,030 posts, read 1,578,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmFest View Post
You think staying in prison for 5 years is not horrible? 5 years being isolated from society is enough to change a person's life forever in a negative way. And then what happens when the person gets released and realizes he/she can no longer live a normal life?
Sure it's horrible, but for a woman that is raped it severely negatively effects her for her whole life, so just 5 years is NOTHING compare to what the woman will face. As for being released; I personally don't think they should ever be released since they obviously are psychopaths that lack any humanity/common decency. But as a man I don't expect you to understand. Perhaps if a bunch of men held you down, ripped off your clothes, and shoved a few objects up your rectum you might understand and would probably want the guys that did it to serve for far longer than 5 years!

2,401 posts, read 3,256,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceAndLove42 View Post
Okay, give me a link to just 5 articles showing men that have gotten 20 or more years from rape (not including other crimes added to it) and I'll send you $20 to your paypal account. Also, the whole concept there are "different" definitions of rape just shows how our system is ruled by sexist pigs. Rape is rape.
Wow.

You just brought down the entire legal system's sentence determining mechanism. You are so out of touch with reality I don't even know how to respond.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:31 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmFest View Post
You think staying in prison for 5 years is not horrible? 5 years being isolated from society is enough to change a person's life forever in a negative way. And then what happens when the person gets released and realizes he/she can no longer live a normal life?
Not just that, people in prison aren't fond of rapists either. And that sort of felony? People are more likely to hire the people who are killers after their release.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:32 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,256,972 times
Quote:
Sure it's horrible, but for a woman that is raped it severely negatively effects her for her whole life, so just 5 years is NOTHING compare to what the woman will face. As for being released; I personally don't think they should ever be released since they obviously are psychopaths that lack any humanity/common decency. But as a man I don't expect you to understand. Perhaps if a bunch of men held you down, ripped off your clothes, and shoved a few objects up your rectum you might understand and would probably want the guys that did it to serve for far longer than 5 years!
If someone gets raped like that, almost certainly the sentence will be far longer than 5 years. You realized you were matching an average to an extreme?

Old 02-08-2015, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
I think people that convinced of violate rape should be put to death. within 90 days. those that wasn't convinced should have the family jewel surgery removed. I also believe most drug felons should be put to death too
EXACTLY!! The fact the upon conviction they aren't IMMEDIATELY taken out back, have their clothes removed then spend a few hours with a pole being shoved up their ass for a few hours than given a bullet to the back of the head is INSANE! I'd love to see how judges that have wives/daughters raped feel about it; judging from what I've seen probably not much.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:36 AM

692 posts, read 957,511 times
Quote:
Is there a point to any of these rants of yours?

Rape is horrible. To assume that men "don't understand" ignores the fact that MANY men are the victims of sexual assault, and while women don't get much help from society in dealing with it, men get NO help from society at all.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:37 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times
Quote:
So according to that, rapists get on average 5 years, I bet it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO horrible for them

The fact that rape sentences are so light is a travesty and just goes to show even in America most men don't view rape any worse than the Taliban. F'n male judges/politicians deserved to be butt raped for at least a year, maybe then they'll start giving a f'n ****!
And that is a really really stupid post.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:44 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexdiamondz1902 View Post

Rape is horrible. To assume that men "don't understand" ignores the fact that MANY men are the victims of sexual assault, and while women don't get much help from society in dealing with it, men get NO help from society at all.
This. This so much.

I also love the thing that "all federal drug felons, and rapists should be executed"

So we should go execute 96,554 drug felons alone? Nice! That should impress the world.

Also fun fact, if you include prison rapes, more men are raped every year then women. Not sure if I agree with how they do their statistics, .

Quite the ironic name for the OP who wants to execute 1/10th of a million people....and thats only if we execute the ones in jail.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexdiamondz1902 View Post

Oh give me a break! The amount of men raped is MINISCULE compared to the amount of women raped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies