Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 10:50 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,781,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Walker quit in his final year. Obama graduated. The question is why did Walker quit.
Did Obama? Can we see Obama's transcripts?

Old 02-13-2015, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
That fallacy doesnt work on anyone with an IQ above 90.

Many conservatives claim the information has not been reported by the media, but it has, and further questions are even answered in his books. You cant argue that information hasnt been reported simply because you turn off the TV any time you hear the name Obama.
One has to wonder why you defend constantly Obama even when Obama lies, no matter what he does. Do you have a Obama shrine in your house?

Old 02-13-2015, 11:05 PM

32,131 posts, read 15,120,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Still waiting to find out his grades and list of courses taken.

Might as well throw in his SAT and LSAT scores as well.

I really don't understand why he wouldn't reveal what is undoubtedly a most impressive record!
What does it matter now?? It won't change anything...he will still be president.

Old 02-13-2015, 11:40 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,448,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What does it matter now?? It won't change anything...he will still be president.
It matters now because the libs demand to know everything about Republicans but see nothing wrong with Obama hiding his record.

They are hypocrites.

Old 02-14-2015, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
It matters now because the libs demand to know everything about Republicans but see nothing wrong with Obama hiding his record.

They are hypocrites.
Yea, they know this but conveniently choose to ignore it never questioning why they hide Obama's records. This type of thinking (not reading the fine print or thinking things through) is why they were such easy bait for the big bankers.

Old 02-14-2015, 06:09 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,854,986 times
2008 was the year of the Great Panic and Obama seemed to come out of nowhere. We were grappling with the Economic issues and somehow he went to the forefront of the Dems. It was natural for anyone unhappy with Republicans after the major disastrous decisions they have done the previous few years to convince folks to go Dem. Background seemed unimportant as really when was the last time any of the major parties had submitted a poor candidate. I admit I always thought one did not have to have a history in Government Service to be a good President. One only needed to be very smart and forward thinking.

Old 02-14-2015, 08:11 AM

59,274 posts, read 27,446,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah...but please, let's not pretend as if that list is emblematic of the typical college dropout.
Yes bu,, the list is a whole lot longer then you know.

I posted this in another thread

"100 Top Entrepreneurs Who Succeeded Without A College Degree"

100 Top Entrepreneurs Who Succeeded Without A College Degree

"Famous, Rich, and Successful People
Who Were High School or College Dropouts

The College Dropouts Hall of Fame: Famous college dropouts, successful college dropouts, and rich college dropouts

Old 02-14-2015, 08:28 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,321,193 times
I hope that this is a joke question. Don't you know that the Washington Post has more important things to worry about than the president? Like what some basketball coach said to his girlfriend, or that some football player is gay?

Old 02-14-2015, 08:35 AM

57,421 posts, read 26,319,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
George Washington never even entered college, nor did President Lincoln. In modern times, Bill Gates did not finish, nor did Mark Zuckerberg, I guess they are quitters too. The funny thing is, most people don't consider the candidate's college credentials when voting, it is not a criteria for anyone I know, so what is the difference if they've proven to be leaders? The only one it matters to is the one who is trying to tear one down.
Scott Walker won't be elected with or without a college degree. No you don't need to graduate college to be president, a great leader or inventor but it sure helps, I wouldn't compare Walker with any of those you people you referenced.

Old 02-14-2015, 08:44 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,381,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Do you know that information about any other President?
Bush did, he was transparent about it, unlike Obama who only talks about honesty and transparency but doesn't practice it.

George W. Bush's YALE Transcript: GeorgeWBush.org :: Official Site to Re-Select Bush/Cheney in 2004!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
Barack Obama's college records are not relevant to his eligibility to be president; and they are protected under federal privacy laws. See The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99).
If they aren't relevant (I agree) why does it matter if Walker dropped out? Why did the media go after Bush and Palin for their school records? Why is it only Obama who gets a pass on explaining it? If college records aren't relevant why do some people seem to think that a degree is required? Just the usual hypocritical double standard of the left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies