Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2015, 10:13 AM

1,978 posts, read 1,552,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Walker quit in his final year. Obama graduated. The question is why did Walker quit.
My question is, how did Obama graduate?

Old 02-14-2015, 10:25 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,519,711 times
Is anyone else as amazed as I am by the absolute hypocrisy shown by our resident obaggers?

Old 02-14-2015, 10:35 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
My question is, how did Obama graduate?
All the schools he went to conspired to falsely inflate his grades so that he could one day be president and help those evil university registrars to undermine the very fabric of our country.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:58 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,519,711 times
Or stupidity? ^

Old 02-14-2015, 11:37 AM

59,027 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Bush did, he was transparent about it, unlike Obama who only talks about honesty and transparency but doesn't practice it.

George W. Bush's YALE Transcript: GeorgeWBush.org :: Official Site to Re-Select Bush/Cheney in 2004!

If they aren't relevant (I agree) why does it matter if Walker dropped out? Why did the media go after Bush and Palin for their school records? Why is it only Obama who gets a pass on explaining it? If college records aren't relevant why do some people seem to think that a degree is required? Just the usual hypocritical double standard of the left.
And if I remember correctly Kerry's record came out and BUSH's grades were BETTER.

Old 02-14-2015, 12:41 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,834,325 times
If everything is on the up and up, what is the problem with answering questions? I'm not trying to take a side here, at least on this issue, but what is the problem with actually answering? If everything checks out, you make the birthers, etc., look like a bunch of fools and realistically secure the next Presidential election without spending the first dollar. Lots of people hold the belief that you should be open and honest when you have nothing to hide. I don't think that is an unreasonable stance. Obviously, some people have taken it too far, but to dismiss any requests as "right wing nutjobbery" (or whatever) is taking the defense too far.

To all of the people wanting answers, being a bit more diplomatic could have helped. I think that ship has long since sailed.

To the people defending, do you not have some questions you'd like answered? And it has never crossed your mind why those questions have been refused to be answered? We were promised transparency and we have seen very little of it. If it was a promise not meant to be kept, why make the promise? It's not like it would have made the difference between election and being an also-ran.

I'm trying to be neutral here and see it from both sides.

Old 02-14-2015, 01:13 PM

21,096 posts, read 19,703,590 times
I find the Washington Post's attempt to make this an issue quite comical. Totally understandable that an elitist left-wing newspaper totally disconnected from the reality of the common man would do so, but they seem to be oblivious to their arrogance.

Old 02-14-2015, 01:28 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,844,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
OH, YES!!!
In my working career I knew SO many "highly educated" people, some with "advanced degrees" that were either too dumb to pour urine out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel or just dumber than a box of rocks (depending on what part of the country you live in).
SOME of them were teachable, some were completely hopeless.
The best leader I ever knew barely graduated from the eighth grade.
IMO, a law degree should be an automatic disqualifier for any elected office!

What kind of puke drooling moron would **** in a boot in the first place? That's what I want to know.

It's not that they didn't know how, it's that they were nonplussed ( surprised and confused so much that they were unsure how to react) by the **** in the boot.

Old 02-14-2015, 01:37 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,345,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
And the entire world KNOWS that Barack is an ignorant unqualified buffoon.
sure.

That's why he is president of this great country, and you are not.

Old 02-14-2015, 01:41 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,345,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Just google "George W. Bush's college records."

You'll see his complete Yale transcript with grades and courses taken.
The former president did not provide them. They were leaked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies