Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 05:59 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
This would be of note if it was a saved email from BEFORE it happened. This is just a email after the alleged event. I can TOTALLY believe it....

what I don't believe is that the data got lost afterwards from the backups as well.

And since the data has been partially found, it will be interesting to see whats in it.
How could it have been found, it was all destroyed......remember?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2015, 06:03 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
This makes Obama a fraud. They had to cheat to win. Do you remember the first debate? Obama knew he had the election in the bag.

The emails show that the day before she broke the news of the IRS scandal, Lois Lerner was talking to a top Obama Justice Department official about whether the DOJ could prosecute the very same organizations that the IRS had already improperly targeted," Judicial Watch's president.

The IRS emails show Eric Holder's Department of Justice is now implicated and conflicted in the IRS scandal.

Emails Show Corruption At Heart Of Obama Administration - Investors.com

Old 02-28-2015, 06:05 PM

“Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage and basically, you know, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever"

Old 02-28-2015, 06:08 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
How could it have been found, it was all destroyed......remember?
Go read my posting history on this topic. It wasn't destroyed. At the time I stated it was unfathomable to believe that, and as can be seen from recent "oh look we found 30K emails" I was correct. The hilarious part is "Well...no one asked for them".

Shrug, Is something truly wrong? Hard to say...the Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi nonsense, and the "Obama was born in Kenya" nonsense makes it hard to tell if this is just more nonsense, or something serious.

If I was a betting man I would bet nonsense just based on the history of fake accusations.

Want to know who helps cover things up the most? Look towards the people making false accusations for soundbites.

Old 02-28-2015, 06:08 PM

Why does Judicial Watch have to file 3,000 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and go to court 200 times to get information involving the Obama's many violations and scandals? Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Benghazi, Obamacare and Mexican border scandals. “Where is Congress?”. “Where is the media?”

Judicial Watch panel-obama-lawlessness

Old 02-28-2015, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Go read my posting history on this topic. It wasn't destroyed. At the time I stated it was unfathomable to believe that, and as can be seen from recent "oh look we found 30K emails" I was correct. The hilarious part is "Well...no one asked for them".
Not only were they asked for they were required to have been turned over by the courts. I really wasn't asking you your opinion.

Quote:
Shrug, Is something truly wrong? Hard to say...the Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi nonsense, and the "Obama was born in Kenya" nonsense makes it hard to tell if this is just more nonsense, or something serious.

If I was a betting man I would bet nonsense just based on the history of fake accusations.

Want to know who helps cover things up the most? Look towards the people making false accusations for soundbites.
We were told all the rest of the emails were destroyed and uncoverable, right?

Old 02-28-2015, 06:21 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
This makes Obama a fraud. They had to cheat to win. Do you remember the first debate? Obama knew he had the election in the bag.

The emails show that the day before she broke the news of the IRS scandal, Lois Lerner was talking to a top Obama Justice Department official about whether the DOJ could prosecute the very same organizations that the IRS had already improperly targeted," Judicial Watch's president.

The IRS emails show Eric Holder's Department of Justice is now implicated and conflicted in the IRS scandal.

I am all for prosecuting groups that lie to get non-profit status. Shame some right wingers don't seem to agree with that.

Old 02-28-2015, 06:30 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Not only were they asked for they were required to have been turned over by the courts. I really wasn't asking you your opinion.
Welcome to forums. This may shock you but people post their opinions here....sometimes even when not asked.

Quote:
We were told all the rest of the emails were destroyed and uncoverable, right?
Yup. Which at the time I indicated was criminal incompetence. The people stating it may have been being honest and wrong. Im sure the truth will get figured out eventually.

Old 02-28-2015, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Welcome to forums. This may shock you but people post their opinions here....sometimes even when not asked.
Especially to avoid the question.

Quote:
Yup. Which at the time I indicated was criminal incompetence. The people stating it may have been being honest and wrong. Im sure the truth will get figured out eventually.
Being honest and wrong isn't criminal is it? They said they took the hard drives and destroyed them so the emails were gone. That's not simply being wrong.

Old 02-28-2015, 06:37 PM

30,068 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post

Woopsie-

The most corrupt and lawless administration in US history has been exposed.

Given that, does anyone actually think that our representatives will take action against his criminal? Fat chance- the republicans are clueless and lack the resolve to take the appropriate action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies