Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 02:23 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Well, at least he didn`t refuse to bake a wedding cake for a same-sex marriage ceremony like the American Taliban does!
I'm not familiar with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2015, 02:29 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Welcome to Islam, the "religion of peace," respecter of women.

How Leftist can defend these sub-human scum bags is beyond comprehension. But they do.
I totally agree with you. Only because and this goes years and years ago. I knew some college kids when my younger son was in College, wrote about this before in fact. And I met some muslim guys. And believe you me, if looks could kill me they would have. Oh my I had on shorts and a tee, whoop-ti-da it was a hot day. These people for the most part will not change who they are or what they are, no matter where they live.

This idiot wanted me to change. Do not get me started, on what these idiots stood for as far as women's rights, they told me, that AMERICAN WOMEN, have it easy, too easy. And that we ought to cover up. No can do. They may not all believe like this, but for the most part, you don't change who you are because your now suddenly in the US.

My son and his friends were never friends with them, because of how they felt about women in general.

This person this Inman was a pig, what person in their right mind, no matter where you live thinks your 5 yr old daughter is not a virgin. The pig, was I am sure, the one, to make him think this.

I believe that many of them hide who they are, because of them living here, but believe me, for the most part, these men will not change. And the ones that do, I believe are few.

And when I was a young teenager at the time working for a vitamin company, the manager was a Muslim, who I thought was ok. But he constantly talked to me about his big BOTTLE, if you know what I mean. This idiot did not leave me a lone. Constantly talking to me about big bottles. He gave me the creeps, so I quit, I was not going to put up with his bologna, not from anyone.

I do know a very nice Muslim woman, and the things she has told me and my sister about how women are treated in the Muslim Countries, would make your skin crawl, and it is totally acceptable. She has embraced the US culture and loves living here, and having freedom, to make her own choices, without having fear of being killed. Yes we here somethings that are done too women in these backwards Countries, but believe me, you have not heard it all, they are so disrespected it is sickening. And abused not only physically but mentally also. I would not want to live in a world like this, where women have no say at all.. And this was years and years ago. Still they feel the same way.

Old 03-14-2015, 03:46 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
They did consider him guilty of murder, so what exactly is your point here?
Epic FAIL !!!

Try again, killing your own 5 YEAR old daughter for imaginary reasons is WAY beyond simple murder with a "fine" for punishment.

These backwards stoneage animals should stay away from the USA and the rest of civilization. Better yet they should be eliminated ASAP !!!

Old 03-14-2015, 03:48 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Must be okay since Mohamed did the same thing.
Yes of course pedophilia, slavery , killing gays and extreme violence are OK cause moe says so. You can't reason with adherents of this EVIL cult.

Old 03-14-2015, 03:54 PM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
This shows you know nothing about Islam. Perhaps it's time for you to do some study? Are you totally unaware of Islamic law, and how it applies to women? This case is typical. I suggest you start educating yourself on Islam.
How about she live under Sharia for a while to learn how much fun it is(n't) for women?

Old 03-14-2015, 04:13 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,546,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
A popular Saudi Arabian television preacher was found guilty of murdering his own 5-year-old daughter because he doubted her virginity, as reported by The Daily Mail (of London, England).

I guess not eh? What is the point of this thread? That there are mentally ill folks in other countries just the same as there are here?
[MOD CUT/off topic]
Yes he can murder them and the penalty is only a fine. Because the child in question was a girl, he pays half the fine.

Old 03-14-2015, 04:15 PM

5,996 posts, read 3,734,817 times
This piece of sh** was worried about his 5 year old daughter being a virgin so he takes care of it by raping and killing her? Raping...really? How f***ed up is that??? These people have no humanity left in them. I'll say it again; religion is poison.

Old 03-14-2015, 04:16 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Who is " they"?

How many of " them" want to see these kind of laws in the US?
To many.

Old 03-14-2015, 04:34 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times
o.O

Old 03-14-2015, 04:35 PM

5,996 posts, read 3,734,817 times
I'd love to hear from some of the muslims on this forum who consider themselves "peace loving". How do they feel when they hear about things like this? Are they as appalled as we are? Do they support these type of actions even to some lesser degree?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies