Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 07:53 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Sounds like conservatives dream team for upcoming US presidential elections would be Netanyahu for president and Putin for vice president.
Or would it be the other way around?
Or maybe they could slug it out (he-man style!) to see who will be president!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
So, Netanyahu/Putin for the 2016 GOP ticket? Or Putin/Netanyahu?
I doubt someone who GOP leaders have called a "thug" and "bully" would be welcomed to the ticket. But you're free to keep up the Obamabot lie and false narrative that Putin is some sort of conservative hero; after all, the lies, smear campaign and false narrative is what helped O win the 2012 election.

Last edited by sxrckr; 03-17-2015 at 08:02 AM..

Old 03-17-2015, 08:02 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I don't believe Israel's election is any of your business. Yes I know.. I know, liberals want to control the world.
IF Israel's election isn't US business, WHY did conservatives invite Bibi to make a campaign stop here?

Old 03-17-2015, 08:04 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,938,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Which people? You are responding to one poster.

And at least these "people" aren't using taxpayer money to influence the election of foreign men, unlike some others...
Report: Former Obama Strategist Working to Replace Israeli Government
Do you think either side plays the game differently? This is politics-this is what they do, and it's why I don't protect or defend any politician. I have no idea why so many posters on here clamor to defend some man they don't personally know-whether it's Obama, Netanyahu or Bush. I'll give you a hint- most politicians are all horrible, horrible people that are more selfish than anyone could imagine.

I have no respect for, and I barely even acknowledge political leaders, so I appreciate you further showing what a disgrace and mirage the election process has become.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Unlike Obama, Bibi Netanyahu is a real leader. He's a real man and a hero.
He's a boy who's been crying WOLF! for 20 years.

Just WHAT is a 'real' man in your obviously biased O-P-I-N-I-O-N?

Old 03-17-2015, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
The Obama administration gave money to an anti-Netanyahu group who has been working to defeat him. Disgusting!
Link? And make that a link to something factual, not some possibly, maybe, could be investigation into a possibility.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:21 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
He's a boy who's been crying WOLF! for 20 years.

Just WHAT is a 'real' man in your obviously biased O-P-I-N-I-O-N?
Great foreign policy expert, he actually wanted the US to take out Iran's regime good thing we had some common sense. I can still see the positive reverberations from taking out Iraq.

”If you take out Saddam, Saddam’s regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region,”

“And I think that people sitting right next door in Iran, young people, and many others, will say the time of such regimes, of such despots is gone.”

"there is no question whatsoever that Saddam is seeking and is working and is advancing toward the development of nuclear weapons -- no question whatsoever."

"Saddam is hell-bent on achieving nuclear capabilities as soon as he can."

Old 03-17-2015, 08:23 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,753,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Link? And make that a link to something factual, not some possibly, maybe, could be investigation into a possibility.
Report: Senate Panel Probes If US Funds Used to Defeat Netanyahu

Old 03-17-2015, 08:27 AM

The allegation was that something had been done, not that something was being probed. The link is meaningless.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:33 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
I doubt someone who GOP leaders have called a "thug" and "bully" would be welcomed to the ticket. But you're free to keep up the Obamabot lie and false narrative that Putin is some sort of conservative hero; after all, the lies, smear campaign and false narrative is what helped O win the 2012 election.
False narrative, my eye!
Obamabot lie, my eye!

Haven't you been reading all the Putin-worship posts in POC?
Now, Netanyahu is the he-man du jour.

I have no idea what GOP leaders have said about Putin. I am addressing the right-wingers here on CD who post their admiration for a thug named Putin.

Talk about liars..........

Old 03-17-2015, 08:38 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times
Hope he loses the election. It will serve him right for being such a political hack and pandering to the GOP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies