Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 02:28 PM

1,290 posts, read 2,041,335 times

Advertisements

This is one funny dude.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/24/politi...are/index.html

"The newly announced Republican presidential candidate told CNN's Dana Bash on Tuesday that he will sign up for health care coverage through the Affordable Care Act -- a law he has been on a crusade to kill."

Old 03-24-2015, 02:31 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontales View Post
This is one funny dude.

Ted Cruz going on Obamacare - CNN.com

"The newly announced Republican presidential candidate told CNN's Dana Bash on Tuesday that he will sign up for health care coverage through the Affordable Care Act -- a law he has been on a crusade to kill."
If there was an reasonable alternative available to him in his current job situation, I am sure he would take it.

But take note how Cruz obeys the law, even when he is not a big fan of it, unlike Barack Obama.

Old 03-24-2015, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
If there was an reasonable alternative available to him in his current job situation, I am sure he would take it.

But take note how Cruz obeys the law, even when he is not a big fan of it, unlike Barack Obama.
You mean an reasonable alternative proposed by Cruz and the GOP?

Old 03-24-2015, 02:34 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:

Huh?

Old 03-24-2015, 02:35 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
No, I mean something that is currently an active part of the law and provided to him as an option as a US Senator.

Old 03-24-2015, 02:35 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Which is irrelevant since they arent the law.

I'm not a fan of it either, even helped to fun constitutional court challenges to it, but I still have to comply with the law.

I suppose I should be thanking liberals for my free medical care now at the taxpayers expense...

Old 03-24-2015, 02:37 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:

Wow, way to stand on your principles there, Rafael. He exerted a lot of effort to shut down the government to try to stop the "atrocity that is Obamacare" but the minute he loses his health insurance there he is, sprinting to the exchanges to get him some of that "atrocious" health insurance.

He's openly mocking his supporters and they, like the dupes he knows them to be, eat it up. Priceless.

Old 03-24-2015, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Wow, way to stand on your principles there, Rafael. He exerted a lot of effort to shut down the government to try to stop the "atrocity that is Obamacare" but the minute he loses his health insurance there he is, sprinting to the exchanges to get him some of that "atrocious" health insurance.

He's openly mocking his supporters and they, like the dupes he knows them to be, eat it up. Priceless.
Wait. we were told that we needed to pass ACA so people WOULDNT lose health insurance.

Old 03-24-2015, 02:40 PM

Quote:
No, I mean something that is currently an active part of the law and provided to him as an option as a US Senator.
The loudest critic, Mr. Cruz only sign onto Obamacare because he has no other choice right?

I wish Cruz thought about all the Americans out there that didn't have healthcare at all to begin with, especially those with per-existing conditions.

Old 03-24-2015, 02:42 PM

Quote:
The loudest critic, Mr. Cruz only sign onto Obamacare because he has no other choice right?

I wish Cruz thought about all the Americans out there that didn't have healthcare at all to begin with, especially those with per-existing conditions.
So Cruz is losing health insurance (per HeyJude) and then re-signing back up under ACA, where I'm sure he'll pay full price and not get a subsidy, and you guys are claiming this as win, even though the net increase in insured =

ZERO..

This is an example of EXACTLY what took place.. Millions lost policies, and then resigned back up, and your side counts it as a newly insured "positive".

Meanwhile 30 million are still going without insurance despite demands that ACA get passed to insure every american.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies