Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2015, 10:02 AM

13,425 posts, read 9,960,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Do you still own/use Apple products? If so, you condone Apple's silent acceptance of the execution of homosexuals.
Yeah, no I don't (especially given your untrue premise). See how that works?

Quote:
Tim Cook railed about Indiana's law, but says not one word about the execution of homosexuals in the countries in which Apple does business and supports their products.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2015, 10:20 AM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Stop snipping my posts.
That's actually accepted protocol to trim threads to address specific points. And, in fact, copyright laws actually require such. Only the relevant text can be quoted.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Yeah, no I don't (especially given your untrue premise). See how that works?
If you use/own any Apple product, you're accepting Apple's quiet acquiescence to the execution of gays in the countries in which Apple does business and/or supports their products.

With every keystroke on your Apple product, think of yet another gay being thrown off a building rooftop or getting beheaded just for being gay. Apple silently acquiesces to that, no word of protest has EVER been uttered, but Apple's Tim Cook publicly protests the Indiana law that might possibly result in a gay couple not being able to buy a wedding cake in a very small number of bakeries in Indiana.

If acquiescing to the execution of gays bothers you, and it SHOULD, stop using Apple products. Ditch them. Don't buy them. Boycott Apple.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:30 AM

3,401 posts, read 2,286,389 times
Quote:
Let me guess
No, I don't think I will. Although I can't help but notice that you've admitted you make things up, or as you put it, "guess".

Why do you continue to make arguments after it's been explained to you that they have no merit? This is like when you tried to pretend Clinton-era policy justified the scum Bush killing thousands of Iraqis long after it was explained to you that the policy in question was explicit in stating it did not justify military action.

Quote:
Own it.
It's your dumb argument, you own it.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
No, I don't think I will. Although I can't help but notice that you've admitted you make things up, or as you put it, "guess".
Do you have/use Apple products? And if so do you also condone the execution of gays as does Apple and Tim Cook as is apparent by their silent acquiescence of such in the face of Tim Cook's public condemnation of Indiana's law?

Old 04-01-2015, 10:42 AM

Quote:
If you use/own any Apple product, you're accepting Apple's quiet acquiescence to the execution of gays in the countries in which Apple does business and/or supports their products.

With every keystroke on your Apple product, think of yet another gay being thrown off a building rooftop or getting beheaded just for being gay. Apple silently acquiesces to that, no word of protest has EVER been uttered, but Apple's Tim Cook publicly protests the Indiana law that might possibly result in a gay couple not being able to buy a wedding cake in a very small number of bakeries in Indiana.

If acquiescing to the execution of gays bothers you, and it SHOULD, stop using Apple products. Ditch them. Don't buy them. Boycott Apple.
You have no right to dictate to me what I should and shouldn't do, what I do and don't think, what I can and cannot accept - including your own interpretation of these particular events. Which is just that. An interpretation with no basis in actuality.

You have no standing in my life.

How about you not use Apple products and keep your nose out of what I do?

I see no correlation between Apple and beheading gays. Sorry. I shall continue to refute you using my iPad, my Mac Pro, and my iMac. I might even write an ode to you with my Logic Pro X software, make a documentary about it using FCP, and do a presentation on the need for gay cakes on Keynote. Should be fun.

Thanks for helping me appreciate how much I enjoy my Macs.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:44 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
Quote:
You have no right to dictate to me what I should and shouldn't do, what I do and don't think, what I can and cannot accept - including your own interpretation of these particular events. Which is just that. An interpretation with no basis in actuality.

You have no standing in my life.

How about you not use Apple products and keep your nose out of what I do?

I see no correlation between Apple and beheading gays. Sorry. I shall continue to refute you using my iPad, my Mac Pro, and my iMac. I might even write an ode to you with my Logic Pro X software, make a documentary about it using FCP, and do a presentation on the need for gay cakes on Keynote. Should be fun.

Thanks for helping me appreciate how much I enjoy my Macs.
With every keystroke another Gay gets their wings.

Oooo maybe the new Daily Show host can use that one.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:46 AM

Quote:
You have no right to dictate to me what I should and shouldn't do
Sadly, the gays in the countries that execute gays, in which Apple sells and/or services their products don't have that choice. By using Apple products, you're supporting Apple's quiet acquiescence of the execution of gays. Proud of yourself?

Old 04-01-2015, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
With every keystroke another Gay gets their wings.
They've already made it clear that they don't give a sh*t that gays are routinely executed in the countries in which Apple sells/services their products, with Tim Cook saying not one word in protest. Let them own that evil. They deserve it.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Sadly, the gays in the countries that execute gays, in which Apple sells and/or services their products don't have that choice. By using Apple products, you're supporting Apple's quiet acquiescence of the execution of gays. Proud of yourself?
No, I'm not. (Given that you made it up, and that you don't get to decide what I do and don't support).

Hey I can't wait for the Watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies