Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 01:05 PM

622 posts, read 527,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post
I hope the Colorado AG investigates and prosecutes this food truck operator for refusing to serve people. As a public accommodation he has an obligation to serve everyone, even those he dislikes personally.
I disagree with your point of view, totally. Disliking someone is one thing, but place yourself in this guy's shoes. Would you serve someone if he called you a f****** n***** ? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:19 PM

506 posts, read 427,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xircal View Post
I disagree with your point of view, totally. Disliking someone is one thing, but place yourself in this guy's shoes. Would you serve someone if he called you a f****** n***** ? I sure as hell wouldn't.
Our friend Timmy thinks he's quite the clever little crow, by suggesting that refusing to serve somebody simply because they happen to be gay is the same as not serving somebody because they are threatening you while punching your friend in the face.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:29 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,999,605 times
Further proof that having a lot of money doesn't make you a better person. In fact, sometimes it can lead to being an even bigger a**hole! Sounds like the perps could use a reality check, not to mention a return of the favor for what they did to these food truck workers!

Old 04-14-2015, 01:30 PM

1,588 posts, read 2,533,949 times
Where is the proof they are wealthy? I don't buy it. Until they are brought to justice, I'm going to say he was just spouting crap. I have people lie to my face about their entire lives in job interviews. Everything from sob stories about cancer they dont have, to previous jobs the never held, to famous/wealthy family backgrounds they are loosely affiliated with , fables of heroic military history, schooling at universities never attended, certifications never earned. People are chronic liars these days.

What happened is deplorable and I hope this little FACKs get their bungy raped in prison.

People just can not be nice and respectful of anyone or anything anymore regardless of race. Young men especially always have something to prove to themselves, social media has made it worse. SM gives them a stage to do their dirt for other dirt merchants to validate their general shytiness as subhumans. YOLO, thug life, Tapout, pitbulls, neck tatts, its all part of looking tough, and doing dumb crap to earn the admiration of people who are going nowhere in life together.

"I'm crazy, YOLO, I just called someone a racial name and puched them, I'm dangerous. don't eff with me." "Woah, bro you're a sick crazy fool dogg we gotta get this on youtube."

I'm so sick of these people. These people and the angry old Gadsden flag waving, anti-government, gruff, unpersonable, divorced, diesel truck that never tows anything driving, barely middle class but pretend they have millions of dollars the government is going to steal along with their guns types. I work with the second type. They are so rude and obnoxious but feel they are gods gift to mankind.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:37 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,643,046 times
I just read the article, and I doubt the guy is rich. He sounds like some punk whose dad might have a bit of money, but that doesn't mean he's rich.

Sure, he appears to be a drunken racist deebag, but there are plenty of those running around.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:38 PM

8,274 posts, read 8,668,432 times
No reason to post. No one is defending the white guy. He was wrong and will be prosecuted.

White people write off their losers, not defend them. If the black guy would have shot him we would have agreed, not rioted or had a march.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:39 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,683,628 times
Oh I guess whites, or more accurately rich whites should not have to apologize for these thugs, who are losers with not much better to do?
But all blacks and racial minorities better apologize loudly to distance themselves from criminals in their community.

Lock these filthy bullies up.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:43 PM

19,854 posts, read 12,122,348 times
The friend of the truck owner looked more beat up than the owner but no one has a comment about his welfare.

As for the owner refusing service to the aggressive and abusive drunk, I absolutely agree he should be able to deny service to anyone based on their behavior.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:43 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,087,380 times
Every morning when I turn on the news I see another one of these rich kids assaulting poor black guy stories... it's becoming an epidemic....

Old 04-14-2015, 01:44 PM

9,825 posts, read 11,562,997 times
All of this makes me wonder!
If the guys that did this were caught by Police and then tried to run away, Would they be Shot in the Back?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies