Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 04:53 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times

Advertisements

I'm not surprised, it hasn't exactly been a secret. I suggest we pay the cartels to bump them off. In the long run, it's not going to be to their advantage to have them around anyway. Sure, they may be making money off them now, but they are going to interfere with cartel business later down the road.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 05:03 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Typical leftist...congrats, worry about the problem after something happens....never try to to make an attempt to stop anything...
FOH...you've never attempted to stop anything in your life related to danger.

You just ran...like a typical conservative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFi View Post
You know why you're not scared? Because we have the most well funded military in the world; it buys us security and peace of mind, and well worth the price.
Meh...whatever.

You can determine its worth to you and I'll speak for myself.

Besides. I said that I was scared...didn't I? Why are you telling me that I'm NOT scared Einstein?

Old 04-14-2015, 05:11 PM

2,137 posts, read 1,903,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Meh...whatever.

You can determine its worth to you and I'll speak for myself.

Besides. I said that I was scared...didn't I? Why are you telling me that I'm NOT scared Einstein?
This joke must be over my head.

Old 04-14-2015, 05:18 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Yeah well, that's not a stunning admission.

Old 04-14-2015, 05:21 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,454,726 times
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah well, that's not a stunning admission.
^^^^^

Old 04-14-2015, 05:36 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,593 times
Mexico is a great place to visit. I've vacationed there numerous times and can't blame ISIS for choosing it. They do need to be aware that they shouldn't drink the water. And they need to haggle with the vendors when they're buying the tourist stuff like t-shirts and hats and such. If they follow some simple common sense rules they should have a good time.

Old 04-14-2015, 05:54 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,794,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
True, I googled it and it seems the only sites in an uproar seem to be right-wing sites, somehow I have the feeling the OP is going to wish they had not jumped on the bandwagon so quickly.
You did? There's a few neutral sources running the story:

Islamic State operating in Mexico just 8 miles from U.S. border: report - Washington Times

Report: ISIS has a camp in Mexico to launch attacks on the United States - Houston Politics | Examiner.com

ISIS Insurgent Camp Located 8 Miles From El Paso Texas And Border That Obama Refuses To Secure

Back in 2014 the Daily Mail in the UK broke this story
Feds DENY claim that ISIS is in Mexico and plans bombing attacks in US | Daily Mail Online

Looks like the Feds are going to eat their words, huh?

Why would anyone deny it if the Mexican government has already confirmed it?

BTW, you won't see this on any of the mainscream media sites simply because it's not something they want any of their readers to actually know. It doesn't fit Obama's talking points.

How sad is that?

Old 04-14-2015, 06:09 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,454,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You did? There's a few neutral sources running the story:

Islamic State operating in Mexico just 8 miles from U.S. border: report - Washington Times

Report: ISIS has a camp in Mexico to launch attacks on the United States - Houston Politics | Examiner.com

ISIS Insurgent Camp Located 8 Miles From El Paso Texas And Border That Obama Refuses To Secure

Back in 2014 the Daily Mail in the UK broke this story
Feds DENY claim that ISIS is in Mexico and plans bombing attacks in US | Daily Mail Online

Looks like the Feds are going to eat their words, huh?

Why would anyone deny it if the Mexican government has already confirmed it?

BTW, you won't see this on any of the mainscream media sites simply because it's not something they want any of their readers to actually know. It doesn't fit Obama's talking points.

How sad is that?
What's sad is that many of you are so gullible.

Quote:
SNOPES
Judicial Watch similarly claimed in an April 2015 article that "ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas," information apparently unknown to every news source other than Judicial Watch.

Old 04-14-2015, 06:17 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,236,916 times
How did all the major newspapers get scooped by Judicial Watch.

ISIS may have met their match with the Mexican drug Cartels.

Old 04-14-2015, 07:00 PM

46,313 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:

And just like a typical leftist, you can make a claim without backing up what you said...

Reid is that you...

FOH....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies