Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 02:50 PM

4,006 posts, read 6,038,209 times

Advertisements

What the hell is "3rd gender"? That's one I've never heard of.

This whole gender bending thing is getting a little ridiculous. I think there's going to be some major backlash from the Rutgers alumni.

Rutgers Student Government Votes to Add Minority, Gender-Nonconforming Mascots | National Review Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2015, 03:11 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
I just cant wrap my mind around these kids thinking. Its a friggin MASCOT!!! Who the hell cares about the gender or color?!?!

I have to wonder, just what person comes up with this stupidity first. Someone is sitting around and just thinking of what to change or whine about next. Idiocy.

Old 05-05-2015, 03:11 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
why dont they just make every school mascot an ameba and be done with it. that way no one is offended.

Old 05-05-2015, 03:12 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,137,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I just cant wrap my mind around these kids thinking. Its a friggin MASCOT!!! Who the hell cares about the gender or color?!?!

I have to wonder, just what person comes up with this stupidity first. Someone is sitting around and just thinking of what to change or whine about next. Idiocy.
Some people spend time whining about the whiners.

They're college kids. They push buttons that is what they do. And I say their mission is accomplished.

Old 05-05-2015, 03:24 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Some people spend time whining about the whiners.

They're college kids. They push buttons that is what they do. And I say their mission is accomplished.
They're "the future". God help us. What kind of dingbat, sits and watches a football game, and looks at the mascot thinking, " You know, what's with this light-skinned blue eyed mascot we have! The horror! Where is the diversity damn it! This is an outrage!"

I dont think they're doing it to push buttons. They're doing it because that is the way these dopes have been brought up and taught to think. Especially in these colleges.

And what better group than the Q U EER Caucus to decide how the mascot looks LOL That's what they call themselves, dont blame me. Friggin weirdo dingbats.

Old 05-05-2015, 03:28 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,137,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
They're "the future". God help us. What kind of dingbat, sits and watches a football game, and looks at the mascot thinking, " You know, what's with this light-skinned blue eyed mascot we have! The horror! Where is the diversity damn it! This is an outrage!"

I dont think they're doing it to push buttons. They're doing it because that is the way these dopes have been brought up and taught to think. Especially in these colleges.

And what better group than the Q U EER Caucus to decide how the mascot looks LOL That's what they call themselves, dont blame me. Friggin weirdo dingbats.

So said every generation of the one following. It's kind of trite.

These kids don't give 2 ships about the mascot they're just doing this kind of stuff to **** people like you off.

Old 05-05-2015, 03:32 PM

1,250 posts, read 1,488,691 times

It's quite simple.

Last edited by bruhms; 05-05-2015 at 03:47 PM..

Old 05-05-2015, 03:37 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times
What I’ve noticed with this generation is they are very keen to identify themselves by their sexuality and gender....almost at every opportunity.

I think that’s a huge mistake.

I don’t care what you are or who you sleep with, but I do care if I’m going to give you a job that you have a good mind, got a good education, and can handle the job I may give you.

I’m pretty tired of hearing about all these special snowflakes.

Old 05-05-2015, 04:04 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,461,258 times
Future voters of America.

Old 05-05-2015, 04:07 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,613,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
why dont they just make every school mascot an ameba and be done with it. that way no one is offended.

That wouldn't be hard to do...the only cell they have is OBVIOUSLY not in their brain....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies