Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 04:29 AM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times

Advertisements

Freddie Gray's Lawsuit Had Nothing to do With a Spinal Injury - John Cardillo

I don't know, but this website says that he did not have spine surgery as was recently reported on other blogs.

It is still important to wait for all of the evidence before burning down a town or finalizing a position on the matter.

Old 04-29-2015, 04:41 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
This is the first I'm hearing about claims of spinal surgery.
what would it matter one way or the other?

Old 04-29-2015, 04:46 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I remember first hearing about the crushed spine from the family's lawyer. Thought that was odd but other folks ran with it so I figured it was legit. We'll see.

Old 04-29-2015, 04:49 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
1. I love it when people extract snippets from existing threads, and use them to start another one.

2.Yes, it's very important to wait until all the evidence is in before "burning down a town." Because that makes vandalism, arson, and assault okay.

*Sigh*

Old 04-29-2015, 04:55 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post

I don't know, but this website says that he did not have spine surgery as was recently reported on other blogs.

It is still important to wait for all of the evidence before burning down a town or finalizing a position on the matter.
Never heard of this but his huge drugs arrest record makes me wonder if he was stoned out of his mind and nowadays with the Molly's and other drugs many people have no clue what they are doing and some people are resisting arrest and for officers to need 6 people to take him away says something.

Just look at an episode of cops and the jerks and how they run for nothing... resist and are crazy!

If the cops did something wrong someone will be charged... even if a cop gets charged or if Freddie did it to himself the thugs will not believe a word and keep destroying stuff and looting!

You can't reason with thugs and losers

Old 04-29-2015, 05:07 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
The claim I read is that he had spinal surgery one week before he died. Now, I don't know who recovers from spinal surgery in one week. BUT, if he did have spinal surgery, possibly some roughing up could cause a greater injury to the area which was operated on (resulting in death), whereas someone who didn't have surgery a bit of roughing up would be nothing.

If Freddie Gray did struggle, as many who are being arrested do, the police probably had to use some force to restrain him. Might just be a tragic accident.

Old 04-29-2015, 06:52 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,730,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
The claim I read is that he had spinal surgery one week before he died. Now, I don't know who recovers from spinal surgery in one week. BUT, if he did have spinal surgery, possibly some roughing up could cause a greater injury to the area which was operated on (resulting in death), whereas someone who didn't have surgery a bit of roughing up would be nothing.

If Freddie Gray did struggle, as many who are being arrested do, the police probably had to use some force to restrain him. Might just be a tragic accident.
I have no thoughts on whether Gray did or didn't have spine surgery, I don't think that's clear yet. But my husband was up walking around a week after his spine surgery. He had minimally invasive surgery done by a neurosurgeon to remove a big piece of a disc that was sitting on a huge bundle of nerves.
He walked out of the hospital just a few hours after surgery feeling much better than when he went in. He was off work for 6 weeks, but he was able to walk around and do some things.

Orthos told us my husband would be in the hospital for 3 days and in bed for a month. So it depends on the surgeon.

Old 04-29-2015, 06:56 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post

Nope, sorry, the lynch mob has already rendered their verdict, now it's time exact justice by killing cops. and looting and burning the town down.

Old 04-29-2015, 06:59 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post

gotcha. thanks for the info.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:03 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,393,510 times
His lawyer denied that he had spinal surgery last night on Hannity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies