Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 01:15 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
just deport all the freaking liberals to Siberia , send them home
Yes deport 24% of the population because they disagree with you, that sounds perfectly reasonable.

And hey, who cares if Russia would object right?

AND redefine what they think of as home. Thats totally cool too.

What nonsense. But hey maybe you could then separate out the atheists then too right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2015, 03:26 AM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
The federal debt has increased around 8 trillion dollars under Obama. That comes out to almost $27,000 per person. I don't know about you, but I sure don't have anything to show for all this new debt.

Conservatives did not want Obama and warned liberals that this would happen, yet they voted for him anyway. Twice!!!. Since they're the ones that wanted to throw around money like there's an infinite supply of it, I say they should claim the tax burden.

They can pick up the tab for Obamacare as well.
Defense spending (their pet peeve) was just under 13% of the Federal spending. How about those that voted for Romney pay the 13% and Obamabots pay the other 87%.

Old 05-06-2015, 03:55 AM

52,691 posts, read 47,963,336 times
Default Sticking It To The Libs

Quote:
The federal debt has increased around 8 trillion dollars under Obama. That comes out to almost $27,000 per person. I don't know about you, but I sure don't have anything to show for all this new debt.

Conservatives did not want Obama and warned liberals that this would happen, yet they voted for him anyway. Twice!!!. Since they're the ones that wanted to throw around money like there's an infinite supply of it, I say they should claim the tax burden.

Yeah. Let them live with it.

Old 05-06-2015, 07:15 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:

Don't even bother. They worship Obama here and blame EVERYTHING on GWB.

Old 05-06-2015, 07:25 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yes deport 24% of the population because they disagree with you, that sounds perfectly reasonable.

And hey, who cares if Russia would object right?

AND redefine what they think of as home. Thats totally cool too.

What nonsense. But hey maybe you could then separate out the atheists then too right?
Oh and, deport those annoying, uppity Negroes too. But keep that 20 that vote Republican

Old 05-06-2015, 08:57 AM

19,722 posts, read 10,128,243 times
Then let the conservatives pay for the two wars they started.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:14 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,529,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Be happy to if you pay for all the entitlements.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:24 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:

Stick the Republicans with it too.

Boehner has held the purse strings for four years, which makes him partially responsible for his share of that deficit spending. The only ones who are off the hook are those who support the TEA party movement.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:28 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Which conservatives would those be? Are you trying to claim Bush was a conservative now?

What about all the dems who voted for the war, were they conservatives too?

What about Obama's unilateral war against Libya, is he a conservative now also?

Old 05-06-2015, 09:28 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking Should we just stick liberals with all the new Obama debt?

Quote:

Write your senators and congressman.

Keep us updated.

Carry on.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies