Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 04:41 PM

934 posts, read 595,410 times

Advertisements

Godless corporate atheists Islamofascists liberal communists want to redistribute your wealth to the poor
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2015, 04:52 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
Godless corporate atheists Islamofascists liberal communists want to redistribute your wealth to the poor
Correct, so they can buy votes and maintain power.

Old 05-15-2015, 05:12 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Weird....it could also be that some of us understand economics, and see a problem with all the wealth all at the top....that it will damage our society and economy.

Or we see how a nation that could be great, instead has homeless and poor in ever larger numbers?

Old 05-15-2015, 05:27 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Why is the perpetually offended right unable to open a thread without resorting to strawmen?
Oh I can post a few common words and phrases that your get you knickers all bunched up.

Old 05-15-2015, 05:29 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Weird....it could also be that some of us understand economics, and see a problem with all the wealth all at the top....that it will damage our society and economy.

Or we see how a nation that could be great, instead has homeless and poor in ever larger numbers?
Shall we have a pity party agggaaain? I know a homeless guy. You know why he's homeless? He one of those assH*le drunks that likes to beat on woman. And I'm supposed to worry about these types?

Old 05-15-2015, 05:43 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,820,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

Let me know your solution that doesn't requiring stealing of money from the succefull to give to the unsuccessful.

You cannot divide your way to prosperity.

Old 05-15-2015, 08:31 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,117,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Let me know your solution that doesn't requiring stealing of money from the succefull to give to the unsuccessful.

You cannot divide your way to prosperity.
Humans haven't come up with a viable alternative to taxation....

It isn't stealing, as much as the "ignorant right" likes to make that case. You can always walk out that door....

Old 05-15-2015, 08:41 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,116,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
I am not sure how much of "your wealth" is held by the posters on this board.

Just for the record, I don't want pieces of a trailer or a dial-up modem.

Mick

Old 05-15-2015, 11:00 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Well, I live in Baltimore City. If you want to know what the lefties in my neck of the woods look like, I.e. The people that elected Obama, then I hope you were watching the coverage of the riots two weeks ago.

The conservatives were the cops and national guardsmen keeping the peace, as well as the business owners and folks who cleaned up in the aftermath. Hope that helps.

How do you know they were conservatives?

Old 05-16-2015, 12:44 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Traits like working hard all our lives, serving our Nation, paying our taxes and being good Citizens, hmmm, every lefty I know does all those things, must be different kinds of lefties in your neck of the woods. Do the Cons there stay out of other peoples private lives and do not attempt to deny the same rights too all its citizens?
Everybody has the same rights as anyone else.

You do not have the right to my money just because I have more than someone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies