Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 01:55 PM

20,503 posts, read 12,453,739 times

Advertisements

libs war on reality at its finest.

I really detest the Prog-Activist. if I am an "ist" its against Prog-Activists.

Old 06-01-2015, 03:11 PM

38,856 posts, read 25,670,143 times
Smile Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post

But how about that First Lady, standing up for our kids' health?

Give her some praise for going against the sugar & fat trend.

Old 06-01-2015, 03:14 PM

27,409 posts, read 15,525,143 times
Yeah, at least she's not pushing a sin tax on it.

Old 06-01-2015, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
But how about that First Lady, standing up for our kids' health?

Give her some praise for going against the sugar & fat trend.

no.

she is a Prog-Activist. there is no lower form of humanity.

Old 06-01-2015, 03:32 PM

38,856 posts, read 25,670,143 times
Quote:
no.

she is a Prog-Activist. there is no lower form of humanity.
Consider this:

She's an Ivy League lawyer in the White House, rubbing elbows with the world's most influential people, who she knows on a first name basis.

You're on a website, bellyaching about a "lower form of humanity."

Not the first time you've been wrong, I'm sure.

Old 06-01-2015, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Consider this:

She's an Ivy League lawyer in the White House, rubbing elbows with the world's most influential people, who she knows on a first name basis.

You're on a website, bellyaching about a "lower form of humanity."

Not the first time you've been wrong, I'm sure.

yes... You sir have in fact proven your point. Mrs. Obama is right by virtue of her access to power...

Just as that same access proves that George W. Bush was in fact RIGHT about WMDs in Iraq...

your turn.

Old 06-01-2015, 03:57 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,290,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
So what? A healthy recipe is being shared. So what if it is called a S'more? Do you get mad at Morningstar "CHIK" patties because they are not real chicken?

The purpose is a good one. Some of you are simply continuously whining about everything the First Lady does because you can't stand to see her there. Grow up.
Agreed! No one is being forced to eat her version of s'mores. You guys are really that upset because she offered a healthy alternative? You talk about a waste of tax dollars this entire thread is a huge waste-22 pages about how she's ruining our precious s'mores. As if this is something critically important. No wonder so many people are fat. The level of fixation on this s'more is pretty pathetic. Especially considering the many actual issues and atrocities occurring that impact us a lot more than a dietary suggestion. We all know that obesity is a huge problem, and looking around me I see a lot of people that could probably do without the s'more and would be better suited running several laps around a campfire than they are sitting down consuming a food item that offers no real nutritional value in a traditional diet. People complain about costs, and the actions--esp of those awful welfare leeches--that result in more spending and how much we all have to pay for it but for some reason this group doesn't see how being fat and engaging in unhealthy lifestyles costs us all.

Michelle has been trying to encourage healthy eating since Baracks been in office primarily because there are far too many obese people in this country that would benefit from making better food decisions.
Something tells me that the real issue is that people don't like michelle and whether she shared this suggestion or not they would still find something, anything, to grasp at, in this quest to show how Un-american she is. She isn't telling you that you have to eat this version of s'more. But of course that doesn't matter. How dare she even share such a recipe, the arrogance and anti-american attitude she displays about the s'more is horrid!!!!

Old 06-01-2015, 04:01 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,328,795 times
Quote:

This is a really loose definition of war, who knew giving a receipt was the same as throwing a grenade.

Old 06-01-2015, 06:21 PM

3,507 posts, read 3,160,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
LMFAO, well at least now we know it wasnt an act.
It was an act. He adopted that affectation later.

Old 06-01-2015, 08:18 PM

15,059 posts, read 6,229,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith2187 View Post
agreed! No one is being forced to eat her version of s'mores. You guys are really that upset because she offered a healthy alternative? You talk about a waste of tax dollars this entire thread is a huge waste-22 pages about how she's ruining our precious s'mores. As if this is something critically important. No wonder so many people are fat. The level of fixation on this s'more is pretty pathetic. Especially considering the many actual issues and atrocities occurring that impact us a lot more than a dietary suggestion. We all know that obesity is a huge problem, and looking around me i see a lot of people that could probably do without the s'more and would be better suited running several laps around a campfire than they are sitting down consuming a food item that offers no real nutritional value in a traditional diet. People complain about costs, and the actions--esp of those awful welfare leeches--that result in more spending and how much we all have to pay for it but for some reason this group doesn't see how being fat and engaging in unhealthy lifestyles costs us all.

Michelle has been trying to encourage healthy eating since baracks been in office primarily because there are far too many obese people in this country that would benefit from making better food decisions.
Something tells me that the real issue is that people don't like michelle and whether she shared this suggestion or not they would still find something, anything, to grasp at, in this quest to show how un-american she is. She isn't telling you that you have to eat this version of s'more. But of course that doesn't matter. How dare she even share such a recipe, the arrogance and anti-american attitude she displays about the s'more is horrid!!!!
yeeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies