Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 06:51 AM

463 posts, read 320,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Decay is having a society in which basic morals and value are crumbling.
Using cannabis has no more to do with morals than taking antidepressants or caffeine does.

Your ignorance of the plant and its effects on humans is off the scale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2015, 07:16 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMiller View Post
At least he got Bin Ladin.
Now that's funny.

Old 06-12-2015, 12:51 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
The problem is how society is increasingly approving of a mind-altering drug. The fact that several people here are even challenging my posts speaks a lot about the decay of society.
Oh, so when people have other thoughts or opinions than you, they are part of the decay of society? Interesting.

Old 06-12-2015, 01:12 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Oh, so when people have other thoughts or opinions than you, they are part of the decay of society? Interesting.
No, the decay of society is not a thought or opinion. It's a fact.

Old 06-12-2015, 01:15 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Decay is having a society using force on others even though no ones rights have been violated.
Everyone has rights but there are also laws. What you call "force" is actually known as laws.

Old 06-12-2015, 01:28 PM

463 posts, read 320,954 times
Quote:
Everyone has rights but there are also laws. What you call "force" is actually known as laws.
Laws, that despite of your narrow-minded, ignorant views, we are vehemently working to overturn, much to the benefit of society.

Old 06-12-2015, 01:37 PM

906 posts, read 712,666 times
Quote:
Rights are natural laws. What you refer to as "laws" are man made laws. Man, and his laws, are not above nature, nor its laws.

Men can write and think and codify all they want, but nature will continue not to care. Nature doesn't need man. Man is not necessary for life. Man and his law book like to think they are above what the natural order is, but they are not, have never been, and will never be.

In short, pooh on your laws, man. I deal in reality. I deal in nature. Last I checked, cannabis was real and it was natural. What you think, man, of that is inconsequential. You are but not another man. You are not my master, I am not your slave..you are not my father, I am not your son. And don't you EVER forget that.

Old 06-12-2015, 02:05 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Slavery was once the law.......

Old 06-12-2015, 02:16 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Slavery was once the law.......

Me thinks that some on this thread would follow that law, because you know... the law is the law! Well, sorry but laws just because they are a law, especially those written by man, it doesn't mean that they are all just or moral laws.

Old 06-12-2015, 02:54 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
No, the decay of society is not a thought or opinion. It's a fact.
In the grand scheme of things, cannabis prohibition or not, cannabis hasn't contributed to the decline of society. Cannabis has been part of society for as long as man has walked the earth. The unrealistic, uninformed, prohibitionist mindset does more to harm society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies