Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 10:00 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,682,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
^^^ This.
Except that Hilary does not tip either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2015, 10:18 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Remember King Hillary really doesn't care about you.

Hillary Clinton backs $15 minimum wage despite event's valets' $10 per hour | Daily Mail Online

Photo of King demanding $15 minimum wage for Hoy Palloi

But only paying $10/hour for valets to park cars at her "ordinary Americans" fund-raising event.

+ tips....

What is with the glazed over red eyes?
Has she been hitting the Bong?
Edibles?

Old 06-11-2015, 11:24 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,244,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Remember King Hillary really doesn't care about you.

Hillary Clinton backs $15 minimum wage despite event's valets' $10 per hour | Daily Mail Online

Photo of King demanding $15 minimum wage for Hoy Palloi

But only paying $10/hour for valets to park cars at her "ordinary Americans" fund-raising event.

So here we go with the King stuff. You minions should just shut up and suck it up. You are so scared that she will Be POTUS.

Old 06-11-2015, 11:30 AM

78,435 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
She's just pandering as usual. There's no way she really supports $15 an hour.
Exactly. I would hope that there was no one stupid enough to believe her "I'm for the little guy" schtick after all these years of a proven track record quite the opposite.

Old 06-11-2015, 11:34 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
So here we go with the King stuff. You minions should just shut up and suck it up. You are so scared that she will Be POTUS.
Minions? The King is quite happy you blindly defend her campaign without thought, but she draws the line at letting you lick her feet. You have to get in the back of the line for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQaA8CLYAA

Old 06-11-2015, 11:37 AM

78,435 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I understand why the rwnj's hate Hillary....they're mindless and hate any democrat.

What I can't understand is why democrats like her? She has a looooong track record of being essentially a corporatist republican.

Old 06-11-2015, 11:51 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,180,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Except that Hilary does not tip either.
How do you know for sure that her drivers don't tip the valets? Regardless, parking valets are known for getting cash tips for every car they move. So at these "luxury" fundraisers, it was expected by those who hired them for the night at $10 an hour, they'd be getting cash tips from all the cars they parked and retrieved for the guests at these fundraisers. I'm sure that these parking valets did more than okay for their night's haul. Meanwhile, Hillary has a security detail around her that is more concerned for her safety than tipping out the valet... or maybe Hillary's car didn't need to be valeted at all since her driver probably stayed in the limo during the event.

Maybe Democrats don't tip? Shrug. But with a base pay of $10 an hour, those valets should have been getting a couple of bucks for every car they parked. So that would give them much more than $15 an hour, and most of that in cash and not needing to be declared on their tax returns.

Otherwise, I have a friend who is a full time parking valet at a swanky Naples, FL hotel and he makes a minimum of $65K a year in wages and tips.

And the same goes for bartenders, they don't need to be paid $15 an hour for a base pay, since they make so much in cash tips.

Old 06-11-2015, 11:57 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,627,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I understand why the rwnj's hate Hillary....they're mindless and hate any democrat.

What I can't understand is why democrats like her? She has a looooong track record of being essentially a corporatist republican.
They like her because she supported the war, she isn't transparent, she is beholden to corporate interests, she is a .1%er, she uses a "charitable" organization as her personal penny bank, she's a beltway insider, etc.

They like her because she's a typical Washington bureaucrat in it for her own fame and fortune with a D following her name. That D cancels out all else.

Old 06-11-2015, 01:07 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Actually.....you're right. Looking at my facebook feed most of the democrats that actually think about things arent fans of hers, and are rooting for Bernie Sanders. Clinton is a center-right candidate.

LOL...A DINO

Old 06-11-2015, 01:14 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Actually.....you're right. Looking at my facebook feed most of the democrats that actually think about things arent fans of hers, and are rooting for Bernie Sanders. Clinton is a center-right candidate.

LOL...A DINO
That pretty much describes me. I'm not a big fan of Hillary's, but if she is the Democratic nominee I will vote for her because she will be vastly better than anyone the Republicans will put forth. Kind of like conservatives will vote for whoever is on the GOP ticket because they don't want to see a Democrat in the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies