Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2015, 09:43 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,918,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
You don't think EVIL exists in other country's???
With such frequency..something conservative gun nut lunatics don't understand.

Every few months a gun nut goes on a rampage yet conservatives say gay marriage is destroying the country...what is wrong with you follow?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2015, 09:43 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,084,237 times
The FBI says there are about 8000 firearm murders a year. At least 50 per cent are gang related.
Most of these are not legally owned or carried.
As a legal firearm owner and instructor, I'm tired of being lumped in with these criminals.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:44 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,413,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
You don't think EVIL exists in other country's???
Mass shootings are FAR more common here than other developed nations.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:45 PM

45,214 posts, read 26,427,822 times
O bomb ya would love to take our weapons and give them to the terrorists and Mexican drug cartels like he's already been doing.
Sit down and shut up mr. President

Old 06-18-2015, 09:48 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,645,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
tale them? Do you mean tell them. And your post makes absolutely no sense.
You are showing a real aptitude for the screening process I mentioned earlier. And to think someone was wondering who would be doing the screening as if it wasn't possible to find anyone to fill the position.

Old 06-18-2015, 09:52 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,084,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Mass shootings are FAR more common here than other developed nations.
Why do you think we have so many people that want to kill several people at a time?

Old 06-18-2015, 09:55 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,726,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
You are showing a real aptitude for the screening process I mentioned earlier. And to think someone was wondering who would be doing the screening as if it wasn't possible to find anyone to fill the position.
Why threaten.. do it I "tale" you.

Old 06-18-2015, 10:02 PM

52,685 posts, read 47,943,222 times
How pathetic it is that Barry would rather politicize a tragedy instead of consoling those who have to now bear a lot of sorrow after this horrible act. What a sorry president!

Old 06-18-2015, 10:03 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,355,865 times
Here's a simple question: do you libs think that restrictions should have been in place to disallow Harriett Tubman from owning her rifle?

https://www.google.com/search?q=harr...FIyME9WZSRQ%3D

Old 06-18-2015, 10:29 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,439,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama's body guards who are armed with guns realize there is evil in the world.. so the citizens who arm themselves know this too. They have every right that the president has to protect themselves with a gun. Obama makes no sense at all as usual.
You do make a lot of sense here. Don't think Obama will be doing away with his armed Guards, any time soon.

Where do we begin to draw the line. And yes as President Obama has the right to protect himself with arm body guards, so do people who own guns for nothing more then protection.

I do have a right to own a gun, we always have, permitted, know how to shoot, and after have had two loving family members murdered in the privacy of their own homes, this is my gosh damn right.

I will take my chances with a gun, knowing how to aim and shoot, then without. Having innocent family members murdered, changes a person.

Most of the mature people I know who own guns all of their lives, do not do anything stupid with their guns. To me it is people not owning guns their whole life, but yes I could be wrong.

My one family member was stabbed over and over and over again in his neck for no fudging reason.

The other one, I cannot think about even to this day, the horrible way she died. At point blank range, in the forehead, organs removed, her wallet stolen and her blood written all over the walls. Yes I have a right to protect myself and our family. Someone breaks into your home today, they do not care about your children and their ages, or you, they will kill you. You want to risk your own life and your family if some one breaks into your home, you go right ahead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies